Pelican L1 mod (PICS)!

kodiak

Enlightened
I'm probably not the first, but I wanted to tell someone about my mod. I took a Pelican L1, a micro-illuminator pill and reflector, an N-cell, and with the help of a dremmel put it all together. I really like my L1 now! It's quite bright and very white! I just love the clikie on the L1. Merry Christmas to me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: Pelican L1 mod

Any pics? Sounds interesting.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

kodiak

Enlightened

I have pictures, but I can't, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif for the life of me get them to post.I tried and I tried then I tried /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dedhorse.gif I can E-mail them if anyone wants to see it.

chrisse242

Enlightened

Mail those pictures to the adress in my profile and I will post them for you.

Chrisse

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

yes I'd like to see. If Chrisse doesn't get them posted for you my email is listed in my profile.

thx

chrisse242

Enlightened

Here we go:
peli1.jpg

peli2.jpg
peli3.jpg
peli4.jpg

chrisse242

Enlightened

Oh my god, I didn't want them to be that big, forgot to resize them. I'm sorry for that and will do it immediatly.

Chrisse

Edit: Better now I think.
Kodiak, do you know this old tv-series "stingray"? Sometime in the future I will ask you to help me with something and you will have to do this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Chrisse

Latest posts