• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold!

TheJLew85

Enlightened
Each light will be shipped via USPS Priority shipping with the standard $50 of insurance within the USA. Feel free to pm with questions. The first "I'll take it" in this thread gets it.

Sold! HDS Rotary 300 3900K Cree XP-L flush button black bezel. I recently purchased this light from HDS. This is an awesome light but I still prefer my high noon rotary so this one also sits on the shelf. I am asking $280 for this one.

Last edited:

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Re: HDS Rotary Lights

Quick question for the seller- the second light is listed as a 300 lumen 3700k XP-L...

Is that a typo? Is that the 3900k XP-L that HDS describes as warm with a slightly larger hotspot and a CRI of over 75?

I ask because I've been trying to get my mitts on a 3500k hiCRI HDS but with no luck so far...

I don't remember a 3700k option, but that doesn't sound too bad at all.

TheJLew85

Enlightened

Quick question for the seller- the second light is listed as a 300 lumen 3700k XP-L...

Is that a typo? Is that the 3900k XP-L that HDS describes as warm with a slightly larger hotspot and a CRI of over 75?

I ask because I've been trying to get my mitts on a 3500k hiCRI HDS but with no luck so far...

I don't remember a 3700k option, but that doesn't sound too bad at all.

My apologies. It was a typo. It is the 3900k that is currently listed on the HDS site. Thanks for the catch.

TheJLew85

Enlightened

How does it compare to the 3900k?

I personally prefer this 4000k over the 3900k for the simple fact that the 3900 is more golden. More so than you would think. I should have gotten beam shots. The 4000 is a bit closer to neutral. I had originally only wanted to sell the 3900 but this 4000 gets no use now that I have a high noon rotary. So it can go too.

nmiller

Flashlight Enthusiast

Going to think on it. I'm actually trying to sell a 3900. If I do, I will probably take yours. Until then, good luc with your sale. 4000k is perfect.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: HDS Rotary 325 4000K Special Run

FWIW I ve personally dealt with Jlew and he's a great guy. If I didn't have so much stuff I didn't need and trying to sell I d have it myself.

Latest posts