The Fenix-Store        

Thread: The 360° Omni-directional Dual Switch Flashlight Tail Cap 360T1 Release!!!

Arrow The 360° Omni-directional Dual Switch Flashlight Tail Cap 360T1 Release!!!

Want to update your KLARUS flashlights to another level?
    Want to try the newest innovation without buy a new flashlight from Klarus?

Here comes the breaking news!!!
    The 360° Omni-directional dual switch flashlight tail cap, 360T1, is released today to help you enjoy the newest light tech, if you own lights XT11S/XT11GT/XT12GT/XT12S/XT30R/XT32/XT2CR/XT11X/360X1/360X3/XT11UV/FX10, just try it!!!

360T1 Specifications
    Switch: Primary Switch + 360° Ring Switch
    Thread: Tr24.00mm x 1.25mm
    Dimensions: Diameter 28.00mm( 1.10”) x 36.46mm(1.44”)
    Weight: 23.4g(0.83oz)
    Material: High quality silicone
    6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum Alloy, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodizing

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2QWimQS
    Last edited by klight; 01-17-2019 at 07:19 PM.

Default Re: The 360° Omni-directional Dual Switch Flashlight Tail Cap 360T1 Release!!!

cool, I want to buy one for one of my xt11, where can I buy it?

Default Re: The 360° Omni-directional Dual Switch Flashlight Tail Cap 360T1 Release!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kalel332 View Post
    I know right?

thanks for your attention, you can buy it on amazon, it will available after a period of time
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel332 View Post

Flashaholic

Am I missing something here? Why would a 360X3 (listed as one of the lights above) owner need/want this switch - other than what looks to be different knurling, is it functionally any different to the stock 360x3 switch?

Quote Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
    Am I missing something here? Why would a 360X3 (listed as one of the lights above) owner need/want this switch - other than what looks to be different knurling, is it functionally any different to the stock 360x3 switch?
    Maybe to have a spare one.

Is there an instruction manual for this switch and how it changes the UI?
    Would be great if it replaces the alternating frequency strobe with a single frequency strobe - would make it more suitable for light painting photographers!

thanks for your suggestion, mode change operation don't change, same as you operate the flashlight
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenk View Post
    Is there an instruction manual for this switch and how it changes the UI?
    Would be great if it replaces the alternating frequency strobe with a single frequency strobe - would make it more suitable for light painting photographers!