Olight Warrior X

Blglov

Newly Enlightened
Does anybody own this new light? If so is it with the $100+ purchase? Pros & Cons etc. Trying to figure out if I should add this light to my collection. Thanks -blglov

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't use mine for any sort of tactical application, but it's definitely fun to play with. The high mode is stupid bright with lots of throw, yet with good spill. It's not a pencil beam. The "low" mode is quite useful and gets great run time. I particularly love the magnetic charging feature. Easy. Fun. It works with other suitable non-proprietary batteries as well, provided correct fitment. Overall it looks good, too, although mine has shed the grip rings.

Negatives? The clip is silly. Where are you going to clip this thing? The holster was designed for horizontal only carry on a large duty belt. Quality is not great. More importantly, the light runs wicked hot on high beam. Could be a fire hazard in untrained hands. Also, the gas pedal switching is touchy. Very easy to get the wrong mode, or to hit the high beam when trying to power off.

Blglov

Newly Enlightened
I don't use mine for any sort of tactical application, but it's definitely fun to play with. The high mode is stupid bright with lots of throw, yet with good spill. It's not a pencil beam. The "low" mode is quite useful and gets great run time. I particularly love the magnetic charging feature. Easy. Fun. It works with other suitable non-proprietary batteries as well, provided correct fitment. Overall it looks good, too, although mine has shed the grip rings.

Negatives? The clip is silly. Where are you going to clip this thing? The holster was designed for horizontal only carry on a large duty belt. Quality is not great. More importantly, the light runs wicked hot on high beam. Could be a fire hazard in untrained hands. Also, the gas pedal switching is touchy. Very easy to get the wrong mode, or to hit the high beam when trying to power off.
Thanks for the input modernflame, I think I may hold off till I pay off some of the 8 lights I ordered in the past 2 months lol. Maybe they'll get the little bugs figured out and I can give a shot in maybe 4-6 months