• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed - Surefire E2E light, bodies, tail caps, KX1 heads, McClicky’s

BigBoy

Enlightened
As of Feb 4 price reduced by 50% on remaining items. You can have all the remaining items for $100 shipped.

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

Last edited:

BigBoy

Enlightened
List of items with pricing and condition

Surefire E2E complete light, bodies, tail caps, KX1 heads, McClicky's, P60 lamps
All items have been removed from original packaging.

1) New E2E HA with 1 extra lamp (was $150) now $75 - Sold to skillet
2) New E2E HA body with clicky tailcap (was $75) now $48 - Sold to Icarus
3) New E2E HA body with clicky tailcap (was $75) now $48 - Sold to Icarus
4) Used/mint E2E HA body with clicky tailcap (was $65) now $45 - Sold to kelmo
5) New HA clicky tailcap (was $40) now $20 - Sold to skillet
6) New HA clicky tailcap with slight bent switch works fine (was $35) now $17.50 - Sold to skillet
7) New KX1 HA head, not in working condition. See Note A. (was $40) now $25 - Sold to Icarus
8) New KX1 HA head, not in working condition. See Note A. (was $40) now $25 - Sold to Icarus
9) New McClicky switch (was $15) now $7.50 - Sold to skillet
10) New McClicky switch (was $15) now $7.50 - Sold to skillet
11) New P60 lamps $5 each (10 available) - Sold to lnhldyf

Add $8 to your order for shipping

USA only, PayPal only, no alternate addresses, post an "I'll take it" reply, and I'll PM you with my Paypal address.

Notes

(A) The KX1 heads need a new emitter and driver board and possibly reflector/optic. The original optic is provided but will only work with the original Cree XR-E emitter. The head is completely disassembled, cleaned up, and ready for modding. Also, I chamfered the parts in two places to allow reassembly with no gap between the front and back halves.

Last edited:

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire E2E complete light, bodies, tail caps, KX1 heads, McClicky's, P60 lamps

I'll take the black complete new E2E w/bulbs and both McClickies please.

#1, 9, & 10

PayPal sent. [emoji41][emoji106]

Last edited:

night.hoodie

Enlightened
Re: List of items with pricing and condition

BigBoy I am a little confused by the images and the descriptions regarding tailcaps... they all appear to be z57/z61 clickies... and I don't see any z52 twisty. Are all the tailcaps z57 with twisty internals?

I am always looking for z52 twisties, I'll take any for sale but please help my confusion about the tailcaps in your photos, and thx

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Also, the pictures make the black E2E look like a dark HA natural E2E.....?

night.hoodie

Enlightened

Also, the pictures make the black E2E look like a dark HA natural E2E.....?
I noticed that too, but it didn't occur to me how strange that is until you mentioned it... usually it is HA that is impossible to photograph, often appearing BK. Sometimes BK has a little purple or reddish to it that is hard to capture, but I've never seen it appear like any HA.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yep, and the now brighter pictures (or maybe my screen in the office just shows them brighter) clearly show a HA natural and not a black E2E! That might be a problem for Greanbean since the black ones are harder to come by and are more sought after.

BigBoy

Enlightened

night.hoodie and Eric242 are correct. I corrected the listing, and sent a PM to Greenbean with an offer to refund his money.
Thanks!

Last edited:

night.hoodie

Enlightened

Thanks BigBoy. Now I am curious about the (now available again) extra lamps... the white plastic I know, MN03, but sometimes blue plastic looks black... what color is the plastic on the other lamp? Is it MN01-ish or MN02-ish? Thank you!

Also, if the anecdote is not too taxing or too personal... what happened to the Elite head/reflectors of the headless E2E bodies? None of my business, just curious.

Last edited:

BigBoy

Enlightened

The extra lamp assembly is black. Both are 6 volt for the E2E. Some years back when LED lights were in their infancy you had to mod existing lights to reach maximum possible brightness. I used to buy batches of E2E lights and KX1 heads. The E2E heads were sold here at CPF. The KX1 heads were modded with premium XR-E emitters and a driver from the Sandwich Shop. I did about 30 this way for family and friends and some were sold here at CPF. I still have one on the shelf that I power up every once in awhile to admire the beautiful beam, which is a very nice spot beam with no rings.

night.hoodie

Enlightened

Some years back when LED lights were in their infancy you had to mod existing lights to reach maximum possible brightness. I used to buy batches of E2E lights and KX1 heads. The E2E heads were sold here at CPF. The KX1 heads were modded with premium XR-E emitters and a driver from the Sandwich Shop. I did about 30 this way for family and friends and some were sold here at CPF. I still have one on the shelf that I power up every once in awhile to admire the beautiful beam, which is a very nice spot beam with no rings.

Interesting, thanks.

The extra lamp assembly is black. Both are 6 volt for the E2E.

MN03 is white for 6V 60lm 75min, MN02 is 6V 25lm 150min and is various shades of blue, I have seen pale blue to sky blue to dark blue sometimes so dark it may appear black but it is definitely blue, and only MN01 is black, only for 3V 15lm 90min. Unless you customized this lamp, it is problematic just testing a black plastic potted Surefire lamp with 2 cells. But if it keeps working, it is probably blue. Both MN01 and MN02 are pretty hard to come by these days...

If it is a 6V MN02 (may look black, but if you know it works with 6V though is not nearly as bright as the other lamp with white plastic) and you'd consider selling the lamp separately, please let me know.

If it is indeed a 3V MN01... etc., also, same, ditto, thank you!

Last edited:

BigBoy

Enlightened

Interesting, thanks.

MN03 is white for 6V 60lm 75min, MN02 is 6V 25lm 150min and is various shades of blue, I have seen pale blue to sky blue to dark blue sometimes so dark it may appear black but it is definitely blue, and only MN01 is black, only for 3V 15lm 90min. Unless you customized this lamp, it is problematic just testing a black plastic potted Surefire lamp with 2 cells. But if it keeps working, it is probably blue. Both MN01 and MN02 are pretty hard to come by these days...

If it is a 6V MN02 (may look black, but if you know it works with 6V though is not nearly as bright as the other lamp with white plastic) and you'd consider selling the lamp separately, please let me know.

If it is indeed a 3V MN01... etc., also, same, ditto, thank you!

I would be happy to sell you the black lamp assembly. I am pretty sure that it has not been used, but I did power it up at 6V for a few seconds when preparing this posting. I don't know what price to ask, and I will need a suggestion on how to ship it cheaply. I will PM you with my email address and we can go offline to work out the details.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #2, #3, #7 and #8.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Greetings BigBoy,

I'll take number 4. PM me with your PP info and I'll send you the money no later than Monday.

Thanks

kelmo

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I got my merchandise and the condition was as advertised.

You da man BigBoy!