• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired RPM Main Sales Page

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sales Thread edited 1-22-19

**** RPM Sales Page ****
Links to Current Offerings

YgYACjq.jpg

cxJymYk.png

m7K6lRJ.png

Last edited:

sygyzy

Enlightened
I'm sorry but is this allowed? It's a clever idea but we can make multiple marketing pages that link to other sales pages we've posted?

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry but is this allowed? It's a clever idea but we can make multiple marketing pages that link to other sales pages we've posted?

I got this cleared by admin before posting it... as I know it may have been an issue.
I'm not sure if other requests will be granted.
If it proves to cause any problems, I don't mind removing it.

R-

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

As a buyer, I like it. RPM's sales always confused me to some degree. I'd understand if it breaks the rules though.

To be honest, RPM, it's probably time you get a website or etsy page or something. You make great products and a wide variety of them, just getting a grasp of what you're offering can be difficult when it's spread across multiple pages.

Also, super excited for those E series heads!!!

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

Yes, but only with CPF staff permission ... which was sought and granted, in advance of posting.

Thank you @RPM for doing so, and best with your ongoing sales :goodjob:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Also, just an FYI for this specific thread .... individual product purchases and sales should still primarily occur in their respective linked threads.

Let's reserve this thread for announcements of new products and other related updates. Thanks !

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast

archimedes

Flashaholic
No, that has a different set of requirements.

This RPM sales thread really isn't the place for further discussion of forum structure (which would be Admin Q/P/S) ... thanks for your understanding.

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aleph 1 & 2 you said [emoji3] @RPM

I guess datiLED and Tana will be busy[emoji109][emoji109]🤙
On the other hand Cindy&Wayne as well.
Don't keep us waiting that much!

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pics of the Prototype "27" head in Ti with a twisty tail installed...

The Head fits a McR-27 reflector and standard screw in e-can.
Uses a bezel from a Aleph 1. I'll have these in Ti and bare Alum.

The tail is a low tech alternative to a clickie tail.
This was an idea passed to me from CPF's "peter yetman" and I shared that I had a similar thought.
Seems like a easy way to make a twisty for the standard e-body. Shortens the light a bit also.
This one just has a 4-40 screw in it to make contact. The production versions will have proper "boss" screwed in.
The boss will allow shims to be added or removed to get the "timing" right for different batteries.
I have this one set to be flush when the contact is made, minimizing the gap between the tail and the body.
The production units will also have some knurling or milled feature to provide some purchase on the surface.
I'll have these in Ti, Alum, Copper and Brass to go with the bodies and heads.
Thanks to Peter for this one!

D9IJivx.jpg
DIq6UsU.jpg