ArmyTek        
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Giveaway Thread

Default 2019 Giveaway Thread

Prize: Klarus E1vn with your choice of LED
    https://skylumen.com/collections/v54...trobe-tactical

What to Post:

1. Pick a number from 1-5400

2. Post a picture of Something/Someone that makes makes you happy . You may not may not tell us something about it. You may have up to 3 entries.

You may use https://imgur.com/upload to upload your image

Pick a number from 54-5454 for your entry.
    You can also play and not participate in the drawing
    Random.org will be used to draw 1 number from 54-5454. Whose's ever is closest win.
    Must own at least 1 of my lights to participate.
    Free shipping USA
    I reserve the right to change rules and prize anytime I want
    I have full control over the giveaway

Start Date: Now
    End Date: TBD
    Last edited by vinhnguyen54; 10-05-2019 at 01:25 PM.
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Flashaholic

Default Re: 2019 Giveaway Thread

• Reread all three volumes of The Feyman Lectures on Physics, doing all of the exercises in the accompanying book. Because my physics has gotten too rough.
    • I'll take breathing underwater. I can already see in pitch dark: I have flashlights! But being able to spend time in the sea exploring flora and fauna would be cool.
    • Perfect health. Because I have plenty of shekels already.
    • Number pick:1234
    Last edited by Rasher; 01-19-2019 at 11:45 PM.

Flashaholic*

Default 2019 Giveaway Thread

1. Expand my business to include volunteer and charity work
    2. Breath underwater for sure; I live near the ocean
    3. Health; the only thing you can't buy when it's gone

Thanks Vinh
    Last edited by Strintguy; 01-20-2019 at 04:34 PM.

1. Learn Franz Lisztís La Campanella on piano, because it contains difficult patterns and technical feats that will force me to improve my abilities as a musician. Always wanted to learn it but never had the time... now Iíll make the time!
    2. Definitely breathing under water... very rarely is it legitimately pitch dark, thanks to the moon, windows at night, ambient light, and FLASHLIGHTS! Plus I canít swim, and I almost drowned once on a vacation in Hawaii, which was terrifying and I never want to experience again.
    3. 1 Million USD, because perfect health can only help me, but it canít help my aging parents who would greatly benefit in their health and contentment with less financial struggles. Iím still young and have many more years of (probably) good health. And I could still die perfect health or not, from any number of atrocities which these days seems quite likely... natural disasters.. car accidents... active shooters and criminals in general.

Number: 3498

Thank you vinh, youíre awesome!

Plant a lot more bananas and papayas around my yard. They are something that could be eaten everyday.
    Definitely breathing underwater. I live near the ocean and if I could breathe underwater I might turn into a fish.
    Perfect health. All the money in the world wouldn't matter if you aren't healthy.
    Number 1029 😉
    Last edited by see level; 01-20-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Loose some weight and start eating better. Would like to get off bp meds.
    If the seeing in the dark would improve my eyes I would definitely take that over breathing under water. Eye sight is one of the most important things to me.
    Being in my mid 60s the health wouldn't mean as much to me as being able to help family out monetarily.

Start exercising regularly. Hopefully so I can avoid taking cholesterol lowering meds.

Would love to be able to see during the total absence of light. Many years back I was on the top floor of an 11 story building when the power went out. The fire escape was in the center of the building; therefore no windows. I could not see my hand in front of my face. I had to descend 22 flights of stairs all the while thinking that I could trip at any second and not be found for hours.

Show me the money! Perfect health until when? All things considered, I'd rather leave my family the money than a surprise ending. "He was in perfect health. No one saw this coming."

Thanks for the chance to play. 1157

~ Chance

Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 01-22-2019 at 12:10 AM.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

I gold my last my very Goliath today....It was a triple. I cant keep anything good formyself...What a collection you have. I too would take 1M instead of perfect health forever. who know when my time is up. I rather secure the well being of my family and others if I can. Also I am healthy now so I am crossing my finger ;-)

I would love to see in the dark. ;-)

This year goal is to fine tune and release Genesis.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Start exercising regularly. Hopefully so I can avoid taking cholesterol lowering meds.

Would love to be able to see during the total absence of light. Many years back I was on the top floor of an 11 story building when the power went out. The fire escape was in the center of the building; therefore no windows. I could not see my hand in front of my face. I had to descend 22 flights of stairs all the while thinking that I could trip at any second and not be found for hours.

Show me the money! Perfect health until when? All things considered, I'd rather leave my family the money than a surprise ending. "He was in perfect health. No one saw this coming."

Thanks for the chance to play. 1157

~ Chance

I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post

Must own at least 5 of my lights to participate.
    Damn, so close! Maybe by next year..... Good luck to all!

1. Goal for 2019- Read at least 3 books. I have all but stopped reading books, I need to change this. Another fella above is re-reading his Feynman lectures, that's not a bad idea!

2. See in the dark, I think. I'm not big on water, and most of the water I'm near would kill you with how cold it is.....

3. I have LOTS of health issues, I don't think I could put a price on a week without Type 1 IDDM. I'd take perfect health, it would save me about that amount of money in a decade or two anyways. The freedom it would bring is just unparalleled by money.

4. Why is this interesting? I'm doing the lowest sub-lumen runtime challenge on a Zebralight SC62w! Gonna see if we can get a year on .01 lumens

https://www.imgur.com/DAKzfpS

Flashaholic

Last edited by dotCPF; 01-22-2019 at 10:18 AM. Reason: delete post

Lose 20 pounds
    Breath under water (it would be a cool trick at parties plus V54 guys can already see in the dark ;-)
    Perfect health (If you don't have your health it's difficult to enjoy life)

Quote Originally Posted by wimmer21 View Post
    Lose 20 pounds
    Breath under water (it would be a cool trick at parties plus V54 guys can already see in the dark ;-)
    Perfect health (If you don't have your health it's difficult to enjoy life)

Cool trick at parties. Yes, you'd be different...... How'd that work out for Jonathan Livingston Seagull?

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

• More exercise, lose 40lbs
    • Breath underwater because I already have the dark covered
    • $$$ over health for an unknown amount of time because financial freedom to live life fully now over longevity of working it away
    • Radio volume knob black flaked off over 8 years and annoyed me. So, found a nice upgrade to correct.
    Last edited by Renegadethreads; 01-24-2019 at 05:44 PM.

Flashaholic*

NVM, don't have 5.
    Last edited by dealgrabber2002; 01-25-2019 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Cool trick at parties. Yes, you'd be different...... How'd that work out for Jonathan Livingston Seagull?