Malkoffholics: assemble! M361 WARM drop-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimdabew

Enlightened
Hello everyone. I just talked to Gene about doing a special run for M361W drop-in and he agreed! I am probably going to just drop all the cash for all the modules, have them shipped to my place and then shop out of here since that would probably be easiest.

So, who wants one? I haven't put in the order yet, but I will order as many as other people want.

Expect $71 shipped from me to you, but that changes based on location. I am basing those shipping costs to the United States via USPS.

nimdabew

Enlightened
I think this will need to be in another location. Maybe Group Buys, or WTS ....

This isn't a group buy thread quite yet. If there is enough interest for the drop-in then I will make it happen. Right now, I can't afford to sit on the minimum order if not enough people want the module, so, if we can get the required number of people, at least 8 more modules ordered, then I will make a group buy thread.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Do you have more details on this ... exact emitter specs ? Expected min / max production numbers ? ETA ? Pre-paid, or when available ?

Since my understanding was that Malkoff stopped doing custom runs (for individuals) some time back, we would also welcome @Gene43 to briefly comment here in this thread. This would be considered informational, and not in an advertising / commercial capacity.

Thanks !

Empath

Flashaholic
This will need to be handled in the "Group Buys" forum, and in accord with the posted policies there. Otherwise, PM or other method of correspondence will need to be used. The topic is closed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.