123 power pack??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Looking at some of the specials on ARCs site and noticed the single cell 123 packs for $4.95.It states it is the flat tail version and available in bare aluminum only.
Anyone have one of these or a pic?
Love to get one and 5 dollars is not that much if I did not like it.Like to know if anyone has any comments or if these will work with Surefire 123s.The site says it does not work with some cells.
I have a newer version ARC LSL-S modded with a Q3J and 667 mA.Will this version tail pack work with my light?
Thought it would be kind of nice to have two options of tail packs on this light.

jrunner192

Newly Enlightened
Yes to all of your questions. I have one on my LSL and couldn't think of a better thing for this light. It is the perfect tailpack for the light and makes an extremely small light even smaller. You would be pretty suprised at what the light looks like with this pack, you wouldn't be disappointed. Also check out my PM.

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Sounds nice as I do like the idea of the flat bottom end.
I like my current set up with the standard clickie but can not compare it as I have never handled the LS in a twisty version.Just seems like a no brainer at only 5 dollars.
I have seen pics and it seems impossible to believe the tail pack could make this light that much smaller but it does look like it in the pics.
Probably wait until the AAAs are available again and include a tail pack in my order to save on shipping.
Thanks again for the help.

georget98

Enlightened
The battery compatibility problem is most cells are too short so don't make contact. There are almost as many solutions to the problem as there are CPF members. A chunk of crumpled up aluminum foil works fine here.

Status
Not open for further replies.