• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: bored 6p and detonator extender

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's try this again!!

2) Bored SF 6p body, bored detonator extender. Over $$75 just for the boring service on the detonator. $100. Basically getting the parts free, paying for the bore service :).

The detonator has a bore diameter of ~19mm and the 6p has bore diamter of ~18.9mm.

pD2pTfu.jpg

QCDI64a.jpg

*SOLD items below*

1) 1 off Ganp Kwerk. It comes with everything in the picture. The tailcap contains McClicky and additional non-McClicky comes with the package. It also comes with interchangeable collar and bezel rings (Two brass bezel rings, one crenelated and other plain, one stainless steel bezel ring and collar, and one brass collar). It also has an adapter to allow proper contact with various P60 modules, but I cannot guarantee it will fit ALL P60 drop-ins. The light is NOT SF C-series compatible. The light was not Ganp's play on Qwark but the name comes from kraftwerk (meaning Power Station) in German, shortened. Rare custom. The body can accomodate 18650 cell up to ~18.6mm in diameter.

I purchased this for $400 but given lack of interested, let's go at $200 SOLD!

3) Leef LU60 body, Oveready LU60 collar, and Leef grip ring all in black. $115 SOLD

The body has a bore diameter of ~18.9mm.

No trades please.

Paypal only. If echeck, please understand that the item(s) will ship once the funds clear on my account.

Price includes shipping via USPS first class with tracking. Other services extra.

Please email me at address below for any questions.

eurokenster at gmail dot com

*Disclaimer*

I have the right to refuse sales to anyone. First "I'll take it" post does NOT guarantee first dibs since I also communicate via PMs and emails.

Prompt payment is expected. If no payment or contact is made within 4 hours 'without' communication, the items will go to whoever is next in line.

I will only ship to a verified address associated with the Paypal account. Please don't ask to ship to another address in good faith.

CONUS only. Insurance extra.

As always, I can't be responsible for lost or damaged packages after the item has been dropped off at the post office.

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Custom light and misc parts

Handful of PM's asking for the bore diameters. Listed in the post.

I measured as best as I could using a digital caliper but please include some tolerance in the above values (say plus or minus .05mm).

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Misc 6P compatible parts

Can i ask for help identifying Leef grip oring? I have one grip but without oring so if you could give me some details i would apreciate it.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can i ask for help identifying Leef grip oring? I have one grip but without oring so if you could give me some details i would apreciate it.

Mine came with an oring and the size was not specified. Let me check this evening if I can find a equivalent size that works.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesome! Many thanks[emoji120]

you'll be happy to know that it is the same size as surefire p/c series tailcap o-ring.

Left is from grip ring and the right is from tail end of 6P.

boMgJam.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited: