• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Benchmade Mel Pardue 3550 NEW with Box Papers etc

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just like the title says. This is new with built in safety lock Benchmade Mel Pardue. 154CM blade
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1549032230.351364.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1549032246.531960.jpg

Asking $100 shipped USA this knife retailed for $178 (sticker still present)

Last edited:

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Benchmade Mel Pardue 3550 NEW with Box Papers etc

GAH!!! Great price on one of the best automatic versions of one of the best production folders. Sick!!!

GLWS!

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Benchmade Mel Pardue 3550 NEW with Box Papers etc

Thanks
pm enroute

SPF

Last edited:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast

To the buyer. If for any reason you don't like it let me know. : D

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks folks payment received Benchmade is sold and will be shipped ASAP

Nephron44

Enlightened
Be careful how you ship this...there are a lot of murky laws regarding automatic knives. Just want you to be safe.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Be careful how you ship this...there are a lot of murky laws regarding automatic knives. Just want you to be safe.

Thanks for that, it will be tracked and insured and actually thought more laws had been passed allowing these in more locations. Looks like still complicated in some places

Last edited:

Nephron44

Enlightened
Thanks for that, it will be tracked and insured and actually thought more laws had been passed allowing these in more locations. Looks like still complicated in some places

Yeah, still not legal everywhere, unfortunately. There are also restrictions on what service you can use to ship. I can't recall which methods are legal vs not, but I think it is worth your time to check into just to be safe. I have the older version of this knife, and I've relied on it for almost 4 or 5 years...it's a great knife, and I'd hate to see you run into issues. Autos should just be legal everywhere :(

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes I agree. I've had enough issues over the past year and really don't need or want any more.