Fenix Outfitters        

Thread: Seattle Area Get Together Flashlights and other gear Spring 2019

Party Seattle Area Get Together Flashlights and other gear Spring 2019

Been a few busy years working on many ideas and haven't kept up to date posting pics and trying out new ideas, some with amazing results I'd love to show sometime this Spring if possible. My 24 inch LightSward edition of searchlights has really responded well to the 1,200 watt HMI short arc upgrade and makes such a bright beam that I'm selling the 1,00 watt Xenon searchlight I bought for using in comparison purposes to rate the beams etc., and now need to make room.

Thinking sometime in April, May, perhaps in the same location as years past.

LightSward

Party Re: Seattle Area Get Together Flashlights and other gear Spring 2019

If any one is interested in setting up a Spring and or Summer Get together in the Northwest USA message me or just post an idea and let's get something going again. Have a toy or two to I can squeeze into my sedan and bring to the show(s).

Default Re: Seattle Area Get Together Flashlights and other gear Spring 2019

Members might want to watch this before planning a trip to Seattle.

~ Chance

Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 04-16-2019 at 09:36 AM.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Party Re: Seattle Area Get Together Flashlights and other gear Spring 2019

Have some fun toys I've been making, such as the 1,000 watt high pressure short arc Xenon, 8 inch Cyclops, using all kinds of components..! It's three feet long with all the equipment needed. Test have it making a nice, laser looking beam...bright and thin. Also several 24 inch LightSward spinoffs using aluminum, getting nice smooth finish it shines much like the 36 inch Gorilla. Whenever or where ever we have this show soon, here in Portland area or same or near same spot near Seattle at the barn. Photos soon. So busy with these projects, haven't posted anything. Have some really neat plans for 10 & 12 inch mega lights using Xenon.

Wink2 Re: Seattle Area Get Together Flashlights and other gear Spring 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Members might want to watch this before planning a trip to Seattle.

~ Chance

Maybe we can help "Shine Some Light On the Subject"...! :-)

Iím always interested but sadly the local wave has died down in recent years. Mike is out of the flashlight biz too. Those were good times. Hey, for a good memory, you can look up the video I made back in 2011. Wow, 8 years!
    If your future's not bright enough, you need more light!

Sorry for the late reply on this - haven't been on CPF much lately. I'm in for another get-together. I think a lot of the momentum was around the awesome location we had at the "party barn". If we have a good place to do it I think we can drum up some interest. BLF and Reddit are pretty active these days, and I might be able to snag a few people from work.

Anyone in Spokane? I donít have a massive collection but would like to meet other flashlight lovers! Iím into hammock camping too!

Have a couple new powerful and very portable searchlights, (relatively easy) love to bring to a get together) One of the lights needs about 3,000 watts and the other about 1,300 watts. Barn sure nice place. If it has to happen during Spring 2020 so be it.