Imalent        

Thread: Seattle Area Get Together Flashlights and other gear Spring 2019

Party Seattle Area Get Together Flashlights and other gear Spring 2019

Been a few busy years working on many ideas and haven't kept up to date posting pics and trying out new ideas, some with amazing results I'd love to show sometime this Spring if possible. My 24 inch LightSward edition of searchlights has really responded well to the 1,200 watt HMI short arc upgrade and makes such a bright beam that I'm selling the 1,00 watt Xenon searchlight I bought for using in comparison purposes to rate the beams etc., and now need to make room.

Thinking sometime in April, May, perhaps in the same location as years past.

LightSward

Party Re: Seattle Area Get Together Flashlights and other gear Spring 2019

If any one is interested in setting up a Spring and or Summer Get together in the Northwest USA message me or just post an idea and let's get something going again. Have a toy or two to I can squeeze into my sedan and bring to the show(s).

Default Re: Seattle Area Get Together Flashlights and other gear Spring 2019

Members might want to watch this before planning a trip to Seattle.

~ Chance

Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.