smallest flashlight that can throw 1000 meters

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Smallest light that can throw 1000 ANSI meters, hands down the Acebeam LEP W10, 31.5mm diameter bezel. About twice your budget though.

Smallest light in your budget, and second smallest overall I think, the M3XS-UT Javelot by Olight, 63mm bezel, about $140

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Weltool with 18350 tube is quite a bit smaller, similar performance (and price, so out of budget also).

In terms of throwers, bezel size is the main size comparison since generally speaking a larger head allows for larger reflectors and optics which can collimate more effectively and achieve longer throw. The Weltool is slightly larger at 33mm OD, but it is cheaper than the Acebeam and does offer the short tube which it looks pretty cool with

pepekraft

Newly Enlightened
does the Emisar D1Svn fit the reqs? 50mm, 18350 tube available, and with the olson black emitter, 270Kcd, 1040m,

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just remember, a very small light will usually have less capable thermal management. Meaning, the brighter the LED the sooner it'll overheat and force a brightness step down. It's like, what good is 2,000 lumens if you can't sustain it for more than 30 seconds? ;)

Bazar

Newly Enlightened
Just remember, a very small light will usually have less capable thermal management. Meaning, the brighter the LED the sooner it'll overheat and force a brightness step down. It's like, what good is 2,000 lumens if you can't sustain it for more than 30 seconds? ;)

No small flashlights with 275k candela (1000 meters ansi throw) have anything like 2000 lumens, and actually will have fairly awesome runtimes on turbo if, and only if, they don't have a 18350 battery which outputs 1/3 the watt hours.

Bazar

Newly Enlightened
Acebean T27 is pretty small overall, can be had at discount in your price range. I like mine.

This is your best bet. Note the c type charging.

Note that the type C charging has a rubber cap that is the Achilles heel of its water resistance.
Actually this is over 1100 meters of throw.

Without the illegal LEP laser technology (illegal in some states, including Colorado, very illegal to point into the sky) found in the Weltool fatherless arrow and LEP Acebeam, you wouldn't find anything smaller than the T27 Acebeam with that amount of throw.

I recommend against the longer Olight M3x, my M2x broke, but most importantly the m3x need 2x18650 or 3x cr123, and in the shorter mode it hardly gets that throw for long.

Because of a superior battery, the Acebeam T27 gets the throw it has for very long, since it also throws over 1000 meters, when the battery begins to shrink it can still hit that mark. I personally own the slightly smaller but heavy T21vn. This is a good option too, for around 160 total. Over 1k meters with 1 18650. If he still makes it there on Skylu men. Com.