PITA Consumers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samoan

Enlightened
So I've been a good CPFer the last few weeks. Buying lights, selling lights, trading lights, and, of course, reading as many posts as my schedule will allow.

During this time I really started wondering how some people could get soooo worked up over the some of the variances in their lights. Didn't get it. Today I get it even less.

I just got a nice little FedEx package with my new ARC LSH. Now I have Twins! But...I think they're fraternal, 'cuz they're not identical.

ARCs.jpg

So let's play the PITA Consumer game. I look at the beam shots. Hmmm, is my old LSH too yellow, and the new is a gorgeous white? Or is the old a gorgeous white and the new is a sickly purple? Is the writing on the old one beautifully subtle while the new is too bold and in your face or is the old too faint and the new nicely legible? Is the finish on the old satiny while the new is a dull or is the old too shiny while the new is subtle. And finally is the old a beautiful consistent HA or is the new a Collectors ARC Tiger Stripe?

Will someone please let me know what I have here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Fernando

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your picture isn't really a picture - it is really a script that points to a page with a picture. If you host the picture as per the instructions in my signature, you can post it up. And it is [ and ]. Cheers,

//Dan

Zigzago

Enlightened
What few people realize is that Peter G. deliberately produces these variations as part of his fiendish and cynical master plan. He knows that if he made each unit absolutely identical then there would be no reason to buy more than one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
It IS truuuuly terrifying (GASP! look at the differences in knurling!!!)! Someone please hold my hand, I'm a'scarrrrred! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Tad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
... and the right one has the hole for the split ring on the left while the left one has it on top ... how could PG have overlooked this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif ??
bernhard

Status
Not open for further replies.