• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

small portable radio giveaway...

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
Answer this question correctly and you win that radio: what is todderbert's #1 favorite in the Top 10 Pocket Radios Under $20 | 2019 Edition video review below?

Only one entry (guess?) per member. If you nail it on your second post, it will not count.

This is open to those whose shipping address is in the U.S. 50.

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
The winner gets a brand new radio, todderbert's #1 favorite of the bunch. If you watch the review he clearly states his pick. I ordered it and it turned out to not be for me. I asked the ebay seller for a return for refund and they immediately gave me a refund, and I had to ask if they wanted me to ship it back. They said keep it as a gift.

:)

Duramarks

Newly Enlightened
Yay! Im excited, I've been wanting to get a nice little radio like this. Thankyou!

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's all packed up ready to go. Here's a pic using the small stand attachment that's at the end of the lanyard. I didn't use the included BL-5C battery (probably has a charge) that it came with, already had one ready to go as my two ICR-110s use the same. The radio acts as a charger, so you're all set.

JLtUiCZ.jpg

Duramarks

Newly Enlightened
Just received the radio (currently jamming out). This made a great birthday present because today is my bday. Thank you very much!