HDS Systems        

Thread: woohooo tn42 is on the way ill get it tomorow

Default woohooo tn42 is on the way ill get it tomorow

im so excited but im broke as hect now this wil be my last light to 2020
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Default Re: woohooo tn42 is on the way ill get it tomorow

Excellent flashlight!

Congratulations Raggie! Which tint did you choose?

~ cG
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Congratulations Raggie! Which tint did you choose?

~ cG
    i think i choose cw .but ill be honest if some one shined a light and asked me what tint it has i would not know. i do now i kinda like it looking whitest blue.and dont realy like when it looks yellow.. but sad news i was so excited that it was ariveing today and even gt more excited when i saw how foggy it is you can even see 25 feet and it looks like dark then i check flashlight tracking and it is delayed
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    i think i choose cw .but ill be honest if some one shined a light and asked me what tint it has i would not know. i do now i kinda like it looking whitest blue.and dont realy like when it looks yellow.. but sad news i was so excited that it was ariveing today and even gt more excited when i saw how foggy it is you can even see 25 feet and it looks like dark then i check flashlight tracking and it is delayed
    dang thing is way bigger then i thought. but it does shine far and it maxed out my light metter

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    dang thing is way bigger then i thought. but it does shine far and it maxed out my light metter
    I thought mine was big too, until I got that BLF GT monster light. Now the TN42 feels like a pocket light, LOL.