• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Zebralight, EagTac *PRICE DROPS*

elzilcho

Enlightened
All prices PayPal G+S and include CONUS shipping. No international sales, sorry. First "I'll take it" here or via PM. Please feel free to ask any questions.

More pictures coming soon.

Thanks for looking!

Zebralight SC64 - $60 $65
Carried this for about a week, still looks basically new and functions perfectly. This is the XHP35 cool white version.

EagTac DX3B Mini Pro (rechargeable) - $75 $80
This light was provided as a warranty replacement and was only removed from the box to check function. This is the CREE XHP35 HI version (cool white). Includes light head, 18650 and 18350 bodies, EagTac 18350 battery, charger + cord, box, packaging, etc.

----- SOLD items -----

SOLD - Peak Eiger SS body, switch & pocket clip - $40
Peak Eiger stainless steel keychain body with momentary switch, plus Dark Sucks titanium pocket clip. There is NO HEAD included with this light---it's for the body, switch & pocket clip ONLY. Carried this a few times, everything is still in excellent condition.

SOLD - SureFire Titan A - $35
15/125 lumens. Only carried a handful of times, in excellent condition. Includes the original packaging but no battery.

SOLD - Olight i3T - $10
New, includes original packaging. Never carried, only used to test function.

SOLD - Fenix LD02 - $25
New, includes original packaging. Never carried, only used to test function. This version has been discontinued by Fenix.

SOLD - BOSS 35/70 HA black combo - $415
Black HA BOSS 35/70 combo, 4500k redome with red secondary. Includes Delrin cap and one IMR 18350 battery. This earlier sales thread has some photos:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...y-BOSS-70-Silver-Satin-BOSS-35-70-Black-Combo
It's been carried, but gently. Still in excellent condition.

SOLD -Lumintop ToolTi blue - $20
Flat tailcap. Never carried, function tested and returned to package. Has the CREE cool white emitter and includes the gold-tone pocket clip.

SOLD - Lumintop Tool copper - $20
Flat tailcap. Carried a bit with some patina but still in good shape. Nichia emitter. Not sure if I have the pocket clip for this one but I'll see if I can find it.

SOLD -Lumintop Tool olive Al - $10
Flat tailcap version. Never carried, only used to test function. Has the CREE cool white emitter, includes pocket clip.

SOLD - SureFire E1B Backup - $75
110/5 lumens, in perfect working order and very good shape with only a few minor signs of having been carried. Lens is pristine (or at least I can't spot any scratches or scuffs and I'm pretty particular about that stuff). Includes E1D/E2D scalloped tailcap switch. NO pocket clip.

SOLD - Peak Eiger brass with QTC - $50
Purchased directly from Peak. Keychain body with the narrow optic and neutral emitter. Carried for only a few days, it's been sitting in a drawer growing a bit of a patina ever since.

SOLD - Novatac 120P - $100
From the second run of Novatac lights. Carried a bit with a few dings in the ano but still in very good shape and
excellent working order. Still sports the original emitter plus a GITD o-ring under the lens. Includes pocket clip.

SOLD - HDS Executive 140 - $100
Purchased from another CPF member, this light was provided by Henry as a warranty replacement with a cool white XPG set to a max of 140 lumens. In nearly new condition with the exception of one nick in the ano on the tailcap. Flush button, silver bezel, pocket clip.

SOLD - Muyshondt Aeon Mk I Al - $45
This light does not work properly. It was purchased from another forum member (original sales thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?444354-CLOSED-Muyshondt-Aeon-Mk-1 ) but when it arrived it didn't work. Sometimes the emitter glows very faintly and never completely illuminates, other times it turns on like it's supposed to. It's about 50/50 on whether it will light up or not. I intended to discard it but missed the annual cleanup day last year. Thought I'd offer it up for any Muyshondt fans or modders, because when it works it's a fantastic little light. Includes a relatively new CR2 primary, original lipstick tube and split ring.

Last edited:

Matchoo

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Muyshondt Aeon Mk I, HDS, Novatac, Lumintop Tools, Fenix LD02, Olight i3T

Hi! I'll take the Peak Eiger please. PM me your paypal. I have to run out for a couple of hours and will pay when I get back to house. Thanks!

elzilcho

Enlightened
Re: WTS Muyshondt Aeon Mk I, HDS, Novatac, Lumintop Tools, Fenix LD02, Olight i3T

Hi! I'll take the Peak Eiger please. PM me your paypal. I have to run out for a couple of hours and will pay when I get back to house. Thanks!

PM sent. Peak Eiger is SPF.

Nichia!

Banned

Pics of HDS please

Nichia!

Banned
Re: WTS HDS, Novatac, SureFire, Lumintop Tools, Fenix LD02, Olight i3T

I will take the HDS

elzilcho

Enlightened

HDS is still for sale. Please note it's 140 lumens but it's a COOL WHITE emitter.

slaps

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the hds please.

Matchoo

Newly Enlightened

Payment sent for Peak Eiger

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Shoot nm. 😄

Last edited:

Shoot nm. 

....................................................................................................................
IuemXQ2.jpg

nimdabew

Enlightened

Is the E1B the first gen style, or is it the fatter bezel design?

elzilcho

Enlightened

Is the E1B the first gen style, or is it the fatter bezel design?

I don't think there was a version earlier than this one, except those that were marked as 80-ish lumens instead of 110. Same design though, with the 1" bezel. Photos of the SureFire are being uploaded now.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS BOSS, SureFire, Lumintop Tools, Fenix LD02, Olight i3T

Any of the tools have Med,lo,hi?
If so I would be interested if available.

jemab

Enlightened

I'll take the e1b if it's not spoken for.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Boss!

PM incoming

Last edited: