i lost more flashlights then i should

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im very very forgetful and i lose so many lights it bums me out to no end. weird thing i one light i was looking for i must of looked in the drawer it was in 200 times. then today i open drawer and there it was. i live alone so it aint someone messing with me. am i the only one who loses his lights this much?

LRJ88

Enlightened
You sound like you'd be right at home with my brother, he can put something down and turn around, after that it's gone.

Lumen83

Enlightened
I lose a lot of stuff, but mostly pocket knives. I've only lost one flashlight ever. Well, I've lost a lot of flashlights but I've found them all after. Except for one. A 4 Sevens mini MKII. Left it somewhere in a hotel room in Las Vegas. Didn't realize it until I got on the plane. Of course I go to buy another one a week or two later only to find out they just went out of business.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
CPF member for 11+ years now, and for that time I'm down exactly qty.2, 2xAAA penlights. I love those slim little things, but that form factor does tend to slip away unnoticed. :-/

Am still :candle: for the second one tho - kinda know where it went ...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
sometimes ill find my self putting a paper towel or etc etc in my mouth and i noticed i threw away my orange. im a dang mess lol

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Put a Tile on it; it'll beep loudly if you're within 300 ft, give you a map if it's farther away.
HiLLqoc.jpg

LGT

Enlightened
im very very forgetful and i lose so many lights it bums me out to no end. weird thing i one light i was looking for i must of looked in the drawer it was in 200 times. then today i open drawer and there it was. i live alone so it aint someone messing with me. am i the only one who loses his lights this much?
Look up the invisible gorilla video. Pay strict attention to the number of passes.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
So far, I've lost two lights: a Spy007 and a Muyshondt Aeon MKIII. Lost both at home and I really hope i find them soon. I've already replaced the Aeon with another, but am holding out on the Spy hoping it resurfaces

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
So far, I've lost two lights: a Spy007 and a Muyshondt Aeon MKIII. Lost both at home and I really hope i find them soon. I've already replaced the Aeon with another, but am holding out on the Spy hoping it resurfaces

Man, that's two lights you definitely don't want to lose. Good luck in the search!

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dude,

Iif they did not leave your home with you, they are not lost... Really?

IMO, if you don't know where they are after searching for several hours, they are lost. I've offered a $100 reward to my sister if she can find my Spy, lol. I've considered the Aeon a lost cause as its tiny and prob got thrown away. I'm assuming it's still at home, but who knows at this point

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
IMO, if you don't know where they are after searching for several hours, they are lost. I've offered a $100 reward to my sister if she can find my Spy, lol. I've considered the Aeon a lost cause as its tiny and prob got thrown away. I'm assuming it's still at home, but who knows at this point
Wait, thrown away? Really, are you serious?