Klarus        

Thread: i lost more flashlights then i should

Default i lost more flashlights then i should

im very very forgetful and i lose so many lights it bums me out to no end. weird thing i one light i was looking for i must of looked in the drawer it was in 200 times. then today i open drawer and there it was. i live alone so it aint someone messing with me. am i the only one who loses his lights this much?
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Default Re: i lost more flashlights then i should

You sound like you'd be right at home with my brother, he can put something down and turn around, after that it's gone.

I lose a lot of stuff, but mostly pocket knives. I've only lost one flashlight ever. Well, I've lost a lot of flashlights but I've found them all after. Except for one. A 4 Sevens mini MKII. Left it somewhere in a hotel room in Las Vegas. Didn't realize it until I got on the plane. Of course I go to buy another one a week or two later only to find out they just went out of business.

CPF member for 11+ years now, and for that time I'm down exactly qty.2, 2xAAA penlights. I love those slim little things, but that form factor does tend to slip away unnoticed. :-/

Am still for the second one tho - kinda know where it went ...

Once I couldn't find my first drop BOSS 70 ......... worst 30 seconds of my flashlight life. I've never lost a light before or since.

~ Chance
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 02-22-2019 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Spelling / typing? You decide.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

sometimes ill find my self putting a paper towel or etc etc in my mouth and i noticed i threw away my orange. im a dang mess lol
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Put a Tile on it; it'll beep loudly if you're within 300 ft, give you a map if it's farther away.

I keep losing microstreams....
    Just microstreams. After a 3 year search I finally found another 2nd gen and a week later...poof, gone.
    I give up.
    John 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    im very very forgetful and i lose so many lights it bums me out to no end. weird thing i one light i was looking for i must of looked in the drawer it was in 200 times. then today i open drawer and there it was. i live alone so it aint someone messing with me. am i the only one who loses his lights this much?
    Look up the invisible gorilla video. Pay strict attention to the number of passes.

I lose more money than flashlights. I did find my glasses. They were on my head
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, DC, New York City Manhattan

In a dreadful sandstorm at our Palm Springs Main home, at an event, I lost an Aeon, one the original ones, and I always say some goof found it, and it is in the kitchen junk drawer as they cannot figure out the battery.
    Check my Web Site: www.Redwayphoto.com

None so far.....
    Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    i lost more flashlights then i should
    how many lights should you loose
    Last edited by Eric242; 02-24-2019 at 04:41 AM.
    Move Through The Light .... With Caution
    My Collection.......... just click on me if interested

Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA

I lose them, too, and it's incredibly annoying.
    Owner of the first full-on beamshot of The Beast II! (See avatar)

So far, I've lost two lights: a Spy007 and a Muyshondt Aeon MKIII. Lost both at home and I really hope i find them soon. I've already replaced the Aeon with another, but am holding out on the Spy hoping it resurfaces
    Cheers from the McGizmo state.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by maxspeeds View Post
    So far, I've lost two lights: a Spy007 and a Muyshondt Aeon MKIII. Lost both at home and I really hope i find them soon. I've already replaced the Aeon with another, but am holding out on the Spy hoping it resurfaces
    Man, thatís two lights you definitely donít want to lose. Good luck in the search!
    hunter, fisherman, flashlight enthusiast

Just said a short prayer asking that you'll find your Spy.

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Dude,

Iif they did not leave your home with you, they are not lost... Really?

Quote Originally Posted by RedLED View Post
    Dude,

Iif they did not leave your home with you, they are not lost... Really?
    IMO, if you don't know where they are after searching for several hours, they are lost. I've offered a $100 reward to my sister if she can find my Spy, lol. I've considered the Aeon a lost cause as its tiny and prob got thrown away. I'm assuming it's still at home, but who knows at this point

Well, I misplace things, like everyone, and my wife always remindes me...if it did not leave the house it is here.

You may may want to interegrate your family! Nothing can be lost if it did not leave your home. Otherwise...

IMO, if you don't know where they are after searching for several hours, they are lost. I've offered a $100 reward to my sister if she can find my Spy, lol. I've considered the Aeon a lost cause as its tiny and prob got thrown away. I'm assuming it's still at home, but who knows at this point
    Wait, thrown away? Really, are you serious?

Iím convinced that there is a place where things go...a time warp or dimensional shift that causes things to simply disappear. Socks, gloves, wrenches/sockets, flashlights, screwdrivers...whatever...If I cant find an object that Iím certain has never left my house, I resign myself to the fact that Iíll have to wait until it rematerializes from the ether...if ever. Right now I canít find a very special Frelux Synergy 1...Increasingly, I fear that it has gone ďpoofĒ....
    I only fear that if something happens to me, my wife will sell all my stuff for what I told her I paid for it.

My former science teacher sez theyíve already invented a dematerializer. Itís when the rematerializer is invented weíll be in trouble. Why do i feel maxspeeds owns that storage locker whose contents was sold for non-payment. There was $7,000,000 in it

Pretty sure I just lost my fairly new Lumintop EDC01 tonight.... *Sigh!* lol

Enlightened
    Born L.A. - NYC 2nd home - Rustbelt home base

I lost a brand new Surefire EB2 Backup. Made me sick. Took it camping and got left behind. I try to be more midful now. Can't afford losing Surefires.

Quote Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
    I lost a brand new Surefire EB2 Backup. Made me sick. Took it camping and got left behind. I try to be more midful now. Can't afford losing Surefires.
    I feel your pain. The smaller they get the faster they go

Quote Originally Posted by LRJ88 View Post
    You sound like you'd be right at home with my brother, he can put something down and turn around, after that it's gone.
    Lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

Quote Originally Posted by trailhunter View Post
    Lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last night i lost my trash can yes my trash can god im a mess