Hurry up new Quarks!

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
Anyone else getting impatient on the new quarks besides me? I have 6 quark 123-2 and love them, i have a 123-2 xpg 3000k hi cri i have carried 5 days a week for 6 years and it wont die. I am ready to buy a new one from the new owner as soon as i can.
But until then i am going to mod a 123-2 xm-l2 with a xpg2 reflector and a 4000k sst20 led. Hope it works good.
any idea when the new qurks are supposed to be here? Still mid march or so?
thanks

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I'm getting impatient, but I am L@@King forward to another new offering from Jason. It helps that there are other new lights to enjoy while waiting.

Given a recent post, mid March might not be the landing period to set your hopes on.

~ Chance

08XyscJ.jpg

Burgess

Flashaholic
As a * BIG * fan of 47's Quarks,
I am also patiently waiting for these !

" Take your time, and get it RIGHT "
is my motto !

Burgess

Flashaholic
This is one thing
I definitely do NOT want to RUSH ! ! !

Patiently waiting for them,
whenever they're finally ready . . . .

:popcorn:
_

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey friends,

We are putting the finishing touches on our upcoming Quark flashlight Kickstarter campaign. This is a preview link and I'd love your feedback. Just a note, the video is a draft and contains some watermarks on the images and music, please ignore :) Feel free to share with immediate family members etc. but please don't distribute.

I'm looking for high level feedback at this time, not editorial corrections. We'll do a final copy edit before launch.

I know everyone is busy so no need to answer everything...just anything that stands out to you personally. Some thoughts to get you started:

1. For both the video and the campaign itself: overall, do they land or do they miss?
  2. What is your main takeaway about the purpose of the campaign?
  3. Is anything particularly strong or weak?
  4. Did we miss an obvious opportunity or is there too much of something?
  5. Do the rewards and tiers make sense?
  6. Are the sections presented in logical order?
  7. Anything else?
We are hoping to launch ASAP so please get back to me as soon as possible if you want your feedback to have an impact :)

Cheers and thanks for your time!
Jason

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great video! Now i'm not familiar with tiers etc but just recently got addicted to 47's so i wanna join in.
All info is presented and backward compatibility is AWESOME!
I'm in!

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
The only thing that really jumped out at me was the listed brightness settings go from 1 lumen to 100 lumens on the 16650 and from 1.5 lumens to 80 lumens on the 2xAA light.
To me, that's like not really having a medium setting. For example, as a work or task light 1 lumen isn't enough for working in my opinion. But 100 lumens is too much for up close work in my experience. That's like a Preon P1 MKIII that only runs in low and burst.
I don't expect that the selected brightness settings will suddenly change, but I put it here anyways because that was my initial reaction, and that's what you asked for.