• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Like-new Streamlight TL-2 Xenon ***Price Drop***

NH Lumens

Enlightened
I purchased this light new over 15 years ago and other than some light use inside the house, remains in pristine condition. This one comes with one functional bulb, and of course replacement bulbs are easily available as are LED conversion modules.

Asking $49.00 including Priority Mail shipping (CONUS only). For delivery outside of CONUS, please PM me for a shipping quote. Payment via PayPal only within 24 hours of claiming it.

Thanks for looking!

tl2-1.jpg

tl2-2.jpg

tl2-3.jpg

tl2-4.jpg

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I purchased this light new over 15 years ago and other than some light use inside the house, remains in pristine condition. This one comes with one functional bulb, and of course replacement bulbs are easily available as are LED conversion modules.

Asking $49.00 including Priority Mail shipping (CONUS only). For delivery outside of CONUS, please PM me for a shipping quote. Payment via PayPal only within 24 hours of claiming it.

Thanks for looking!

tl2-1.jpg

tl2-2.jpg

tl2-3.jpg

tl2-4.jpg

Incandescent! Got to love them.

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
According to all the documentation I found on this light from Streamlight, the TL-2 and the newer TL-2 LED both have clicky tailcaps. The night fighter, on the other hand, has a twisty.
The TL-2 LED almost certain does have a clicky, but the same is not true on the incan TL-2, which exists in both twisty and clicky tail versions, depending on batch.

The incan TL-2s that I've encountered previously all came with twisty tails and the internals are not modifiable AFAIK.

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Weird...

Some of the reviews did say theirs came with a clicky even though they were expecting a twisty. I wonder when Streamlight made the twisty version?
I think by default the TL-2 (incan) started with twisty since the light has been (and still is) designated for tactical use. Then after an unknown time the clickies filled in.
To this day however I've still haven't encounter an incan TL-2 with a clicky... otherwise I would've had nabbed a few already

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Still available?

Early, early ones were available in two formats. One was a standard and the other was shockproof, which had an extra spring around the module. Both were twisty. I'm looking for another twisty version.