• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Selfbuilt's PREMIUM MYSTERY BOX Offer **ALL SOLD**

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
EDIT 1: All boxes have been sold, bringing this sales thread to a close. Thanks everyone!

EDIT 2: Looks like a dedicated thread has started up for all the unboxing - check it out here.

Welcome to my CPF Premium Mystery Box sale! :party:

So, what's in each box? Each medium-sized shipping box contains five (5) mystery lights:

• 1x 1xCR123A/RCR class
  • 2x 1x18650/2xCR123A class
  • 1x 2x18650/3x18650 class
  • and one additional light from any of the above classes (mainly 1x/2x/3x18650 classes - basically, whatever I can still fit into the box!)

20190104_160432.jpg

This is my Premium Mystery box offer, so I guarantee that at least 4 of the 5 lights will be from the premium brand names, specifically: Eagletac, Fenix, Foursevens, Jetbeam, Klarus, Nitecore, Olight, Rofis, Skilhunt, Sunwayman, Tiablo, Thrunite, or Zebralight.

Lights come from across my reviews, with a focus on the more recent years. All lights are in the same condition as described in their reviews, with all extras and packaging included.

$100 USD shipped, for each Premium Mystery Box. :wave:

Shipping to Canada and the US only. Sorry, no international shipping this time (the rates are just too high). All lights will ship Tracked Packet, Expedited Parcel or equivalent, with tracking and insurance.

Rules:

• To give everyone a shot at this, I will limit the sale to one Premium Mystery Box per CPF member - no exceptions.
  • Please do not ask for specific makes/models – I've already made up the boxes, and will not be doing substitutions. I've tried to vary the brand names within each box.
  • All lights are sold as is, in good working order to the best of my knowledge.
  • No trades. Payment by Paypal only.
  • Post an "I'll take it!" to this thread, and then paypal the $100 USD to me at [email protected] immediately (no need to wait for a confirmation from me).
  • Payment must be received within 24 hours of posting in this thread. I will hold a box for you for only that long, and will then release to the next poster here.
  • Please make sure to include your full name and shipping address in the Paypal order, along with your CPF name so that I can match orders up (if you forget, just PM me afterwards with the missing details).
  • Sale will continue only as long as I have enough premium lights left to make up the boxes (will update the rules if I start running low).
  • I will confirm by PM/e-mail when the payment is received, and notify you with the tracking details within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
And that's it. Have fun folks!

P.S.: Feel free to post what you receive in this thread if you want – the only mystery is what I pack, not what you receive! :grin2:

Last edited:

Viper715

Enlightened
WTS: Selfbuilt's PREMIUM MYSTERY BOX Offer!

I'll take one please.

Payment sent! Boy that exchange rate must be brutal.

Last edited:

taiji

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Selfbuilt's PREMIUM MYSTERY BOX Offer!

I'll Take It

alrighty...in for one ,,,Paypal funds remitted. Thank you.

Last edited:

A-MAC

Enlightened

I'll take one.

ETA: Payment Sent.

Last edited:

selfbuilt

Flashaholic

I'll take one, if there's any left.
Yes indeed, I had made up 11 boxes today, all are ready to go tomorrow. So please paypal, and I will send it out (you are #11).

I should have enough lights for another 10 boxes, so I'll get start building those tomorrow. I'll update the thread tomorrow when I know exactly how many are left, so I would know when to end the sale. So from this point, only the next 10 requests should paypal directly - after that, I will have to see what is left.

duffman

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one if there are any left.

PP sent 🤷*♂️

Last edited:

selfbuilt

Flashaholic

Ok, that make 12 paypals received. I'm shutting down for the evening, but the next 8 requests can go ahead and paypal immediately. Once we hit 20 in total, we will have to pause while I re-assess what's left.

Cheers! I'll check back in tomorrow morning.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

This sounds fun. Ok, I'll play! 😁

I'll take a box please!

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take one too!

edit: PP Sent.

Last edited:

kimloris

Newly Enlightened

It's like the "Back To The Future" of flashlights...
I will take one of those mystery boxes and PP payment has already been submitted...

selfbuilt

Flashaholic

It's like the "Back To The Future" of flashlights...
Haha, that's a good description. I am prioritizing lights from the more recent years of my reviews for this first mystery offer, but there will be a few old classics scattered in the boxes as well.