Promethean Beta QR GAW March 2019 *** Winner Mill321 ***

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Promethean's,

It's been sometime since we've done a Promethean GAW.

This GAW is open to registered Promethean's.

Up this time the Black Beta QR flashlight

To be eligible tell us an intended use You plan on trying with the Beta QR flashlight.

You may enter Once for yourself.

This Promethean GAW will run until St. Patrick's Day Sunday March 17th ~9PM.
Random.org will draw a winner from eligible entries. Let's hear yours. Good Luck!

Jason is having a 10k Promethean follower GAW on Instagram
Prizes An Alpha Pen of your choice, runner ups A Beta QR or Preon MKIII

Last edited:

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Promethean Beta QR GAW March 2019

I have been looking for a twisty keychain light, I will try to carry this and see if it works for me- not too heavy/bulky.

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would let my wife use it for her keychain light. She used to have a Beta but lost it and always asks me for some light now.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened

I would attach it to the D-ring at the top of my work rucksack so I have a flashlight instantly available. Since I usually have my Alpha in my pocket at work, this would function as a backup light/something I can hand over to a coworker if they need a light but didn't bring one.

nbp

Flashaholic

I would put it in my truck for filling out paperwork at the end of the day when it gets dusky.

I would use it to amaze my friends and coworkers due to it not being a Foursevens light. They would all be in awe of this new manufacturer and want to know all about it. :p

~ Chance

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would use a Beta to replace that knockoff that shall remain unnamed that I own as my EDC.

Strintguy

Enlightened

Use it to find my way to the toilet... as I get older, the only time I don't need to pee is when I'm peeing

MadAmos

Newly Enlightened

As a back up light when I am working in the containment building.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm looking for an EDC keychain light to explore behind and under desks, dark phone and server closets and inside dusty PC's that haven't been dusted out in years. Something I know I can just grab off my key ring with ease.

sassaquin

Enlightened

I'm in need of a small flashlight that I can attach to my sling bag for EDC and think the Beta would be perfect. Its handy quick release attachment makes it stand out from other lights.

MostMenAreRuthless

Newly Enlightened

I have a son who is tube-fed--affectionately, the tube-fed community refers to children with these issues as "tubies." I check on his tube and pump often during feeding times, to hook him up, to unhook him, search for kinks and/or line blockages. Often times it is at night while he and the others are sleeping. So, I use a flashlight to navigate. It would be fun to have another light in the arsenal to use for this purpose.

Mill321

Newly Enlightened

Not only would the Beta QR make a great EDC light due to the QR mechanism, but the small form factor and versatile driver makes this a great light weight back packing light for me as well.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have the copper, nickel plated and brass Beta QR's, with the pocket clip that is so awesome. Since I am also into Knives and Pens, I like to coordinate my EDC Look. Since there are a Plethora of Black knives and flashlights this would allow me maximum flexibility in maintaining style with function, form & purpose. Like Chance I too would amaze my friends that I carry something other Surefire or Four Sevens( not too hard to do since EDC is 4-5 lights, two knives(minimum), and at least two pens, oh yeah, at least one pen size combo screwdriver(love County Com's Brass Technicians screwdriver-easily mistaken for a pen or light, and in a dire emergency can be used to break glass or stab with(my attorney advises me to say "theoretically could be used to stab after first identifying fear for my life".....

thesnark17

Newly Enlightened

I would use it as a hiking light. It would replace its now-infamous not-to-be-named knockoff in that role, and the quick-connect makes it even better.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would attach it to my daypack as a back up light to keep with me on the trail.