surefire freedom alliance 25th anniversary

alex74

Newly Enlightened
hello everyone I bought a surefire "freedom alliance 25th anniversary" and the model is a bit different from the image of the box that is what I have always seen on the internet
can you tell me what the difference is?
are there any information on how many models have been produced?
300? 500? 1000? etc?
on my model I find it written: FA0176
Thanks to everyone for the answers
my model
s-l1600.jpg

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you sure that light is legit?

Why does the bag say SUNWAYMAN on it?

Here's something:

http://flashlightguide.com/2015/03/freedom-alliance-commemorative-flashlight/

"[FONT=&quot]The commemorative flashlight has the same performance specifications as the standard P2X Fury with two output levels of 15 and 500 lumens. The exterior has a distinctive red, white, and blue American flag finish and features the Freedom Alliance logo and Lt. Col. Oliver L. North's signature inscribed at the head."[/FONT]

Chris

Lumen83

Enlightened
The color is missing from the eagle and the words are red instead of blue. Also, I don't see the surefire logo or warning on the bezel. I'm not an expert. But, if surefire only produced the model that is in flashlightguide, it may be fake. I really don't know. I would ask surefire, but I'm not sure how they would respond. Is it from a buyer that you could return it to if it is fake?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Something just doesn't look right about it. Not saying it's definitely not legit. Am saying that I'm not sure it is. And if it turns out to be a fake, wouldn't be surprised.