Klarus        
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please stay tuned for a public service announcement from Shorty.

Default Re: Please stay tuned for a public service announcement from Shorty.

Thor's Hammer Custom Leather
    I'm old, cranky, and don't like private messages. Please don't private message me as that is reserved for moderators giving me warnings that I rightly deserve. Thank you.

“May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.”
    J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Quote Originally Posted by Modernflame View Post
    GET ON WITH IT!!!
    +1
    4500k XPL RD BOSS • 4000k 219C BOSS Ti • 2700k HDS Rotary

The suspense. Intense.

I'll check back in a couple weeks..
    "Do yourself a favor, pick up an HDS Rotary and EDC it for a week.. -You can thank me later."

I'm old, cranky, and don't like private messages. Please don't private message me as that is reserved for moderators giving me warnings that I rightly deserve. Thank you.

I wanna know!!!

Talking Re: Please stay tuned for a public service announcement from Shorty.

Quote Originally Posted by scout24 View Post
    Hoping the PSA has nothing to do with a statewide rum shortage...
    I’m beginning to think this unfortunately might be it. “Global crisis” a rum shortage is the only thing that I can think of.
    Last edited by tech25; 03-11-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Just go to Guadeloupe, Bielle 59, one of my favorite Available in every supermarket over there
    Want DC-fix? PM me!

The story of HDS! Told by shorty
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Miss information will be the villain

Lol 😂 yep he’s got us.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Good to see Shorty and Longman ending the "Flush vs. Raised" debate... 😁
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light..."

Well, I’m definitely lost...
    This public service announcement is taking a dark turn.
    4500k XPL RD BOSS • 4000k 219C BOSS Ti • 2700k HDS Rotary

My guess is HDS is taking a collection to buy-out CPF.

Flashaholic*

I think Shorty and Mr. Longman will introduce Mr. (or Mrs.) AluminiumBronze and / or Brass very soon.
    Still looking for Surefire G2 in Orange.
    If you have one you don't like please PM me.

White walls?

Quote Originally Posted by Slumber Pass View Post
    White walls?
    Yep. Gotta be haha
    hunter, fisherman, flashlight enthusiast

Color me intrigued
    Have torch, will travel.

It's shiplap. Gotta be shiplap. Connect the dots- Rum. Pirates drink rum. Pirates sail ships. Shiplap. All Shorty needs is an eyepatch. The PSA is that there's now HDS-Hogo branded rum, and all HDS lights/ Thor's Hammer holsters will now come with a specially branded airplane bottle of the new partnership rum. Shorty really needs an eyepatch...

(Humor me. It's been a LONG day...)

There's a quiz programme on BBC Radio 4 called "Round Britain Quiz".
    They talk like that all the time, you'd fit right in.
    P
    I'm looking for an MD4 tube. Please PM if you have a spare. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...ithout-Tailcap

And now a word from our sponsor.

A crummy commercial.....son of a

Like be sure to drink your Ovaltine from A Christmas Story.
    I choose to carry a flashlight because I am often kept in the dark.

Now that the ship has run aground, what mischief will our drunken, height-differentiated duo find?
    “May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.”
    J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

L. O. L. I'm speechless...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast