Wuben        
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please stay tuned for a public service announcement from Shorty.

Default Re: Please stay tuned for a public service announcement from Shorty.

Dammit. Now I can't get that little guy with the patch out of my head.
    Make it stop>>>>>>>>>>>>

Banned

Well this was a big letdown.

What does rum have to do with "the flashlight community" becoming homeless?

Quote Originally Posted by fyrstormer View Post
    Well this was a big letdown.

What does rum have to do with "the flashlight community" becoming homeless?
    That was just a word from the sponsor. Someone has to pay for the broadcasting cost. It's not the meat of the matter.

Thor's Hammer Custom Leather
    HDS Systems Henry's Mini-Me
    I play with dead things

Quote Originally Posted by Slumber Pass View Post
    White walls?
    Well spotted, give that man a cigar.
    P
    Peter's shopping list:- HDS / Oveready 170N Exec/LE and an Oveready V4 Nichia Drop In. Otherwise I'm content. Want want want, that's me.

YES! Thank you from the man himself. Use it abuse it keep it off the wall.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

I play with dead things

Ohh no, there is a new super HCRI white wall certified emitter choice coming. Which means I will be forced to buy even more HDS lights. In addition to my existing full stack stable. Well I can’t say I don’t look forward to it

Hogo- don’t forget cave wall hunting, climbing wall hunting, drywall hunting, firewall hunting, fourth wall hunting, stonewall hunting, and most importantly, Mexican border wall hunting!

Don’t forget us who have snow in the winter! I’ve been “white ground” hunting for months.😉
    SureFire - Quality and brilliance

Just avoid the yellow snow, it's as bad as crossing beams.
    P
    Peter's shopping list:- HDS / Oveready 170N Exec/LE and an Oveready V4 Nichia Drop In. Otherwise I'm content. Want want want, that's me.

Studies show that successful hunting increases testosterone and cortisol in men, so perhaps coming home with that fresh lego kill serves to satisfy the primal drive of man, as well as producing hormones necessary for vitality.

I play with dead things

Shorty will be happy to know that I'm an equal opportunity hunter of colorful things, having no special predilection toward the systematic annihilation of white walls.
    “May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.”
    J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Hunting white walls is fun (especially when you don’t have any in your house)

I play with dead things

I play with dead things

Purple pill!?! Is that what you get when you take both the Blue pill AND the Red pill from Morpheus? Is that why Longman is so long? He should probably talk to a doctor if that lasts more than four hours...

Somewhere in southern Arizona, a security guard is making rounds at a mental institution, gasping as he finds the straight jacket cut away and the cell empty. A rogue white wall hunter had blasted a hole right through the white padded walls...

I did some white wall hunting tonight and I don't even feel bad. My wife participated too, in fact, she was into it more than me for the first time.
    It was for a good cause I promise....it was a conservation mission.

We're trying to touch up a few marks without re-painting a whole room, which if re-painted would probably not be white. I put some scotch tape over my 4000k 219b. I high noon would have been better, but I don't have one.....yet.

Flashaholic*

The 219C NC57 is a great LED. I am happy having a "high noon" rotary. At least from my experience the Nichia LEDs NC50 and NC57 are great (high noon, 3 o' clock).

The Nichia LEDs NB45 4500K and the 219C NC50 and NC57 are at least for me perfect if you need a light color that is a little bit cool.
    Still looking for Surefire G2 in Orange.
    If you have one you don't like please PM me.

I play with dead things

I play with dead things

Back in my day...lol

The old guys need beards!

I play with dead things

Quote Originally Posted by Hogokansatsukan View Post
    "Burned Out"LOL
    Last edited by greatscoot; 03-27-2019 at 05:46 PM.
    "It's not rocket surgery"

I play with dead things

I heard that back in the day when he did see action, that old man pushing 135 was quite a hot-head... HAHA!!

I play with dead things

I play with dead things

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast