• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: NW and UV Aleph & McGizmo Light Engines

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SALE CLOSED
Traveling for work and family obligations.

For sale are the following neutral white and UV light engines for Aleph and McGizmo lights:

Top row:
1. Luminus SST-10 365nm UV, 3 level datiLED 3s converter, 760mA high, 2.8V - 5V input (single 3.7V RCR cell only). $78
2. Luminus SST-10 365nm UV, 3 level datiLED 3s converter, 760mA high, 2.8V - 5V input (single 3.7V RCR cell only). $78
These Luminus SST-10 365nm UV light engines are perfect for currency and ID verification, curing Norland 61, scorpion hunting, finding pet stains, inspecting hotels for cleanliness, etc. The Luminus SST-10 365nm UV LED is a real performer with high output and low visible light, with approximately 1000mW radiant flux @ 760mA. 760mA datiLED AMC3s converters with a 2.8V-5V operating range for use with a single 3.7V RCR cell.

In addition to an "I'll take it", you must also acknowledge that you understand the dangers of UV, and are prepared to protect yourself and others. Please consider using the following statement kindly crafted by Carpe Diem: I do understand the dangers of UV lights, and am prepared to protect myself and others regarding the same.

Middle row:
3. CREE XP-L HI (domeless LED) 4000K, 3 level datiLED 3s converter, 1400mA high, 2.8V - 5V input (single 3.7V RCR cell only). $78
4. CREE XP-L HI (domeless LED) 4000K, 3 level GDuP buck/boost converter, 20mA, 180mA and 1200mA, 1.8V - 5.5V input. The converter self calibrates to the Vf of the LED as required, ensuring optimum efficacy. $120
5. CREE XP-L HI (domeless LED) 4000K, 3 level BitZ buck/boost converter (with not so hidden low and disco levels, modes are not widely spaced, but regulation is perfectly flat) 500mA high 1.8V - 5.5V input. $75

Bottom row
6. CREE XP-L HD (domed LED) 4000K, 3 level datiLED 3s converter, 1520mA high, 2.8V - 5V input (single 3.7V RCR cell only). $78
7. CREE XP-L HD (domed LED) 4000K, 3 level datiLED 3s converter, 1520mA high, 2.8V - 5V input (single 3.7V RCR cell only). $78
8. CREE XP-L HI (domeless LED) 4000K, 3 level datiLED 3s converter, 1400mA high, 2.8V - 5V input (single 3.7V RCR cell only). $78
9. CREE XP-L HI (domeless LED) 4000K, 3 level datiLED 3s converter, 1400mA high, 2.8V - 5V input (single 3.7V RCR cell only). $78

The first "I'll take it" posted here takes preference over PM. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_20190306_065411375.jpg
    IMG_20190306_065411375.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_20190306_065503586.jpg
    IMG_20190306_065503586.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Neutral White and UV Aleph & McGizmo Light Engines

Dumb question;

will #4&5 fit my current Bitz light, old school light of course? If so I'd like one of them

Dakine234

Enlightened

Could you enlighten me on domed vs. domeless LEDs? So far I believe all my LEs have domed LEDs. If I were to put one of these domeless in a mcgizmo PD 19 for example, would I see a difference?
Mahalo!

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

The XP-L HI does not have a dome over the die, allowing direct viewing of the point of light. While lower in lumens than the XP-L HD, it produces a more intense beam in reflectored lights, though with a bit less spill. Despite being lower in lumens than the HD, the HI typically produces the best looking beam in most reflectors.

The XP-L HD produces more lumens, but has a slightly diffused emission due to the silicone dome. With the dome diffusing the light, it will produce a bit more flood in reflectors.

The PD-19 uses a CREE XR-E, and it is difficult to get more current LEDs to play well with that reflector. If the LED is set behind the reflector a bit, it can achieve a decent beam. I am assuming that you are talking a straight up LED replacement. These light engines will not fit into the PD.

Could you enlighten me on domed vs. domeless LEDs? So far I believe all my LEs have domed LEDs. If I were to put one of these domeless in a mcgizmo PD 19 for example, would I see a difference?
Mahalo!

Dakine234

Enlightened

The XP-L HI does not have a dome over the die, allowing direct viewing of the point of light. While lower in lumens than the XP-L HD, it produces a more intense beam in reflectored lights, though with a bit less spill. Despite being lower in lumens than the HD, the HI typically produces the best looking beam in most reflectors.

The XP-L HD produces more lumens, but has a slightly diffused emission due to the silicone dome. With the dome diffusing the light, it will produce a bit more flood in reflectors.

The PD-19 uses a CREE XR-E, and it is difficult to get more current LEDs to play well with that reflector. If the LED is set behind the reflector a bit, it can achieve a decent beam. I am assuming that you are talking a straight up LED replacement. These light engines will not fit into the PD.
Ahh I see thank you for the clarification! I was considering swapping the LE in either my PD19, mahi or Sundrop to try one of these domeless LEDs.