HDS Systems Henry's Mini-Me
    I play with dead things

Default Re: Actual HDS Updates... NOT from Shorty

UV's are all gone.
    Thor's Hammer Custom Leather
    I play with dead things

With the BeCu pre-sale happening today, we are NOT going to put the 3 new emitters we are testing as options... yet. Once they have been tested, then we will put that data out and send an email to everyone who orders a BeCu and they will have the option to change their emitter choice at that time.
    Without having thoroughly tested these new emitters, we would rather have real data for them before offering them. If they do pass muster, again, you will be able to switch to one of them at a later time for your BeCu.
    I play with dead things

Rotary and Tactical are getting an upgrade. We are moving from 6061 aluminum on the switch cap to 303 stainless steel like the bezel. Obviously the one in the picture is silver which will only be available for a limited time on new lights. They will then be military black nitride finish the same as the 303 stainless bezels in current production. Aluminum switch caps on the Rotary and Tactical will soon be no longe available (still just a few left).
    Currently on the custom page, one can choose Stainless silver or black for the Rotary/Tactical tail, and black in aluminum if one so desires.
    The decision to move to a stainless tail was simply to add some more robustness to the Rotary lights... and took some begging and pleading with Henry to make this happen. It did increase the cost $10 but adds even more bombproofness (if that is a word) to the light.
    There will be a delay with the military black nitride by about 4 to 6 weeks, but the limited silver is ready to go... later this week.
    I play with dead things

6 of the SS40 emitters are left for sale in standard aluminum lights.
    If you have been on the fence or want a spare, you don't have much more time to think about it.
    I play with dead things

For those that keep track of such things, the 300 lumen heads are marked with a yellow ring on top of a red ring on the positive contact.

I play with dead things

Very limited number of titanium bezels are up for sale on the HDS website. There are lightly polished and have regular serial numbers on them. 40 total will be available. For current production lights (ACME threads). They are $91. Just a heads up.

https://www.hdssystems.com/Products/Limited/

I play with dead things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12