• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Olight

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Folks, I want to share a story. October of last year I picked up an Olight I3T in copper. Cool little light - nice price. Didn't need it, but like most of us here, need has nothing to do with it. Shortly after getting it, it failed. I reached out to Olight via email then just kind of forgot about it. Time passed. Months passed. Finally I just pitched it in the trash. So Monday I get a very apologetic email from Olight customer service. They offered an RMA and explained that they are in the midst of changing their workflow to deal with defective merchandise. I sent a short email back, not harsh, and just said "don't worry about it - I threw it away a while back." I really was not upset - the light was $27. Well, they responded by apologizing profusely, then they refunded my original purchase price AND shipped me a new I3T in black. Now that's customer service. Major league mea culpa. They didn't have to do that, but they did, and now I'm telling you. This is the same company that supported Marshall's family (Going Gear) when he passed away suddenly. So while I have many (too many) custom lights, and those custom light makers provide awesome service, this is far and away the best service from a mass producer that I've seen. That is all.

wosser

Newly Enlightened
I hope to hear from them soon then. I have had trouble contacting them, but I'm in the UK so I guess all bets are off.