• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Malkoff Maglite Drop Ins, Oveready Z2

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
All right guys, time to part with some more stuff I'm not using anymore. Paypal or Postal MO only. First I'll take it gets it. I have the following:

#1 Oveready Camo Surefire Z2 Light - $125 Shipped Now $100 Shipped ​SOLD

This has some light marks from carry and is a special edition Oveready light. Very rare and impossible to find. No light engine, host only. Has McClicky installed.

#2 Malkoff 2D XP-G Drop In - $30 shipped Now $25 Shipped SOLD

~300 lumens, cool white. A great upgrade for a 2D Maglite. Less than 10 hours total run time. $42 + shipping new. Your reflector needs to be trimmed to work or I have a ton of SMO KAI Domain reflectors with a removable cam for an extra $8 that just drop on in.

#3 Malkoff 3-4D NiMH XM-L Drop In - $70 shipped Now $60 ShippedNow $50 Shipped Now $40 Shipped

The Mack Daddy Malkoff. ~700 Lumens, throw like a beast with a ton of flood! I started building my own drop ins otherwise I'd keep her. Less than 10 hours total run time. $90 plus shipping new. Your reflector needs to be trimmed to work or I have a ton of SMO KAI Domain reflectors with a removable cam for an extra $8 that just drop on in.

#4 Malkoff Spacer for Non Letter Serial Maglites - Free with any order or $5 shipped

This spacer allows you to use a Malkoff drop in in the older Maglites without a letter in the serial number.

#5 Broken M60L - Free with any order or $5 shipped

This no longer lights and the reflector detached form the pill. I claimed the warranty already and Malkoff didn't want it returned. You should NOT claim the warranty but I thought someone could use it instead of me chucking it. If the mods feel differently please let me know.

#6 Arctic Alumina 2 Part Epoxy - $10 shipped

Brand new, never used only 2 months old. I bought way too much of this for the drop ins I was building. My loss is your gain. $12 plus shipping anywhere else so you save $8 or so.

QlA4BYV.jpg

Last edited:

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take that #3 Malkoff and spacer if you still have it.

Edit: didn't realize this was from last year, but I'm still interested.

Last edited: