EAGTAC        

Thread: Seeking new Oveready Diamondback HA black tailcap with McClicky Black HARDpress switc

Default Seeking new Oveready Diamondback HA black tailcap with McClicky Black HARDpress switc

Seeking new/like new Oveready Diamondback HA black tailcap with McClicky Black HARDpress switch to fit an Oveready Diamondback HA black TL65 body. Please let me know if you have one available. Thanks.

Default Re: Seeking new Oveready Diamondback HA black tailcap with McClicky Black HARDpress s

Bump. Still looking. Thanks.

Default Re: Seeking new Oveready Diamondback HA black tailcap with McClicky Black HARDpress s

Bump. Thanks.

Bump. Thanks!

Bump. Thanks!

Bump. Thanks.

Bump. Thanks.

I have one but will only sell as part of a complete light

Quote Originally Posted by jmarsh86 View Post
    I have one but will only sell as part of a complete light
    No thanks. Only looking for the tailcap/switch.

Still looking. Bump. Thanks.

Did you get the PM I sent with the link to the one on Ebay?
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Used-Over...c/132909566383

P
    I'm looking for an Ra Twisty. Please PM if you have a spare. Also looking for an MD4 tube, no tailcap necessary.
    My Twisty Thread My MD4 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by peter yetman View Post
    Did you get the PM I sent with the link to the one on Ebay?
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Used-Over...c/132909566383

P
    Yes, I did. Thanks for that, but not exactly what I'm looking for and since it is located overseas I would prefer not to deal with that aspect.

Enlightened

I have this exact set up but itís in ha gray. PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimitz68 View Post
    Yes, I did. Thanks for that, but not exactly what I'm looking for and since it is located overseas I would prefer not to deal with that aspect.
    The one on eB has a Delrin tailcap host, NOT anodized aluminum
    So that one is out and you're back to square one, unfortunately