NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seeking new Oveready Diamondback HA black tailcap with McClicky Black HARDpress switc

Default Re: Seeking new Oveready Diamondback HA black tailcap with McClicky Black HARDpress s

Still looking. Bump. Thanks.

Default Re: Seeking new Oveready Diamondback HA black tailcap with McClicky Black HARDpress s

How can one tell the difference between and hard and medium press button?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerealand View Post
    How can one tell the difference between and hard and medium press button?
    MP - squishy and shiny and made of silicone

HP - firm and matte and made of rubber

so if its stiff and smells like tires, you've got an HP
    Control the Dark

OR Facebook | OR Forum
    | OR Insider | OVEREADY.com

Damn, I thought you were going to tell him you'd found a tailcap down the back of the sofa.
    P
    "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" He chortled in his joy.

Quote Originally Posted by peter yetman View Post
    Damn, I thought you were going to tell him you'd found a tailcap down the back of the sofa.
    P
    I do have some options but nothing perfect:

delrin (to thick)
    natural (prob wrong color)
    black (still here because of q/c rejection, its got an odd purple coloring in areas)
    Control the Dark

OR Facebook | OR Forum
    | OR Insider | OVEREADY.com

Flashaholic

Hello,

I have a black diamond tailcap sleeping in a drawer. Not sure it has a hard press on it, and itsn't brand new, maybe ~98%, I have to check.

I will post a pic tonight when I get back home.
    edit : got a pic at work, second light from the front has the diamond tailcap :

https://imgur.com/a/Iod24xN

I don't really like it as I found them quite slippy, so a trade/sell is possible.

Regards,

Q.
    Last edited by Croquette; 10-23-2019 at 04:09 AM.

Patience seems to be a virtue, hurrah!
    I'm sure someone on here will have a hardpress boot lying around.
    P
    "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" He chortled in his joy.

I have one. In the UK

Quote Originally Posted by jmarsh86 View Post
    I have one. In the UK
    PM on the way. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123