There is nothing in this world better then a dog

raggie33

*the raggedier*
They love us no matter what. They protect us and are homes they are pure goodness

tigman_tim

Newly Enlightened
no matter how crappy my day has been... when I get home and see that golden retriever tail furiously wagging. I forget the crap for a bit.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Never happen. Humans possess a sin nature. Doggies don't. That's why they have the ability to be man's best friend.

~ cG

Reason I made this post I saw a movie where the bad guys was hideing in the good people's house and I kept thinking no dog would be fooled there sence of hearing and smell can't be fooled. I even think dogs have a 6th sence

Reason I made this post I saw a movie where the bad guys was hideing in the good people's house and I kept thinking no dog would be fooled there sence of hearing and smell can't be fooled. I even think dogs have a 6th sence

Dogs and beer. Beer and dogs. God's way of reminding us how much He wants us to enjoy life.

~ Chance

Lumen83

Enlightened
Never happen. Humans possess a sin nature. Doggies don't. That's why they have the ability to be man's best friend.

~ cG

The nature of dogs shares a lot of similarities with humans, actually. Dogs by nature fight and kill over territory, resources, mating partners, etc. just like humans do. Pet dogs typically don't have that nature because humans have bred that out of them, and raised them to maintain the mentality of a puppy throughout their mature life.

mightysparrow

Enlightened
The nature of dogs shares a lot of similarities with humans, actually. Dogs by nature fight and kill over territory, resources, mating partners, etc. just like humans do. Pet dogs typically don't have that nature because humans have bred that out of them, and raised them to maintain the mentality of a puppy throughout their mature life.

Unfortunately for the dogs, human breeding of dogs has brought out genetic traits that make many of the dogs' lives short and difficult. In addition, many dogs are abandoned and abused by humans who are not capable of taking care of a pet humanely and maintaining that pet in good mental and physical condition. Dogs have paid a heavy price for our attachment to them.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Yeah dogs are pretty cool.... but...

There is nothing better in this world than Mrs. Fixer. Thusfar I've never met a dog that can cook fried chicken, pay half my bills, bring me coffee at 5am, call my boss when I'm sick, remind me where I left my car keys, and be just as happy to see me every day as any dog.

Last edited:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Over 12,00 feet near Silverton Colorado USA. This full grown (100+ pounds) youngster pulled me up the mountain ( 3700 feet elevation gain) until the last 45 minutes, when she pulled my wife the rest of the way. Being used to off-leash, the pup was very happy to get loose at Ice Lakes. The beautiful shades of blue can't be captured on a device.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pS7q9VXnCgRFizUEA

GPS summary. Our wonderful (at the time) 8 year old son was with us as well. He was a humble warrior at the breath-taking sights, still strong at trail's end.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RFtv1kNPoVT5koSa8

And while I can't recommend this breed to anyone I know, she is so much of the time, a joy. Dogs are genetically amazing as well, in spite of human folly.

Last edited:
CATS RULE!

Here's the one that rules us.

~ cG

ARc1od8.jpg

Latest posts