• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Oveready!

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let me say that I do not currently own any OR products, except for a few delrin and 7075 battery capsules. In fact, I've had only two occasions to communicate with the good folks at Oveready. Both were with Dan (ElectronGuru) and both have left a lasting impression.

First, when I nearly had a house fire after scoring a faulty IMR cell from another distributor (not Oveready), I was reticent to buy any more rechargeables. ElectronGuru, quite unsolicited, offered to test some new cells, certify that they were healthy, then send them along and only charge me for what I kept. This unselfish gesture was clearly borne out of a hobbyist's desire to help me continue enjoying the hobby. There was nothing in it for him.

Second, when I purchased a v5 module with the unified host last year, I found that the UI was not to my liking. I sent it back for a full refund with no questions asked. To my surprise, he actually refunded the money before receiving the returned merchandise. I don't know if he does that for everyone, or if it was only because I'm a CPF'er, but that's just class. With any business, money is the bottom line, but with OR, your value as a customer goes well beyond the purchase price of your last order. Buy with confidence.

I still have my eye on their product pages. They have some newer offerings that just may be the ticket for me. This is a first rate organization that does not get enough credit. Cheers!

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for the Oveready customer service feedback. I am going to take a look at their offerings today. Maybe I too will find something.

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
My interactions with Oveready were amazing as well. They go above and beyond. It's like the caring service from your old mom and pop store.

TyTEK

Newly Enlightened
+1

My experience with Oveready has been great as well. I received the wrong finish on a triple scout head one time and they had my replacement part in the mail before I was even able to get the original part shipped back. Dan always responds to questions and is good about making sure you're taken care of. OR is definitely a top tier company that does an awesome job.

Stoneking

Enlightened
Oveready is amazing, I couldn't be happier with their customer service.

Latest posts