• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Extensive assortment of older classic flashlights

CLB

Newly Enlightened
I have been a not-so-active member of CPF for fourteen years, during which time I have been a very active buyer of flashlights. And it is time to reduce my collection. Please post or PM any questions. The first post that says "Ill take it" gets the sale. Then, I will PM you with my PP address. I accept PayPal, and will ship by Priority Mail within the continental U.S. only please, within 24 hours of payment.

All of the lights I am selling were acquired new, and have been shelf queens ever since. Upon receipt, I cleaned threads and contact points with isopropyl alcohol, then lubed threads and o-rings with Nyogel 760G, and coated contact points with DeoxIT Gold. Unless otherwise noted, all lights were used only to test, and are in like-new condition, with no dings, dents, scratches, or wear to anodizing, and work perfectly. Thanks for looking.

Added 10/15/2019:

SOLD. Zebralight SC53w, with neutral white (4500K) Cree XP-L2 EasyWhite emitter (80+ CRI), clip, and spare o-rings. With a voltage range of 0.7–2.0 V, this light can use alkaline, lithium primary, or NiMH AA cells. Super compact, and also has a really low moonlight (0.13 lumen). $30.

SOLD
. Malkoff MDC HA 1AA (0.8–1.7 volt input), with neutral white (4000K) Cree XP-G2 emitter, optional crenelated stainless steel bezel (installed), standard aluminum bezel, clip, and spare o-rings. A low of 0.3 lumens on the AA is the lowest of the MDC's, which makes it a great bedside light. $65.

SOLD. Malkoff MDC HA LiIon(3.4–6.0 volt input), with neutral white (4000K) Cree XP-G2 emitter, standard aluminum bezel, clip, and spare o-rings. This higher-voltage MDC head is now hard to find, and uses rechargeable 16340 (RCR123) batteries, rather than CR123 primaries. $55.

SOLD. Zebralight SC32, with cool white (6300K) Cree XM-L2 emitter, clip, and spare o-rings. I think this is still one of the best sub-compact single CR123 lights around, and it notably has the very low moonlight level (0.1 lumen) that was a hallmark of Zebralight's early models. I normally prefer a warmer color temperature, but the above BBL tint on the SC32w was, well, regrettable, so I replaced the light with this cool version, which has a very neutral tint. $30.

Added 10/14/2019:

SOLD
Olight M3XS-UT Javelot, in plastic case with holster, battery tube extension, CR123 magazine, manual, spare o-rings. Includes two 3400 mAh protected Orbtronic batteries (Sanyo NCR18650GA cells, made in Japan), that are several years old, but unused. $75. Price lowered to $50.

SOLD
. Elzetta Bravo, with AVS head, standard bezel, High-Low tailcap, clear optic, and spare o-rings. I don't think I need to say much more about Elzetta, but please ask if you have any questions. $100.

SOLD. Elzetta Charlie, with AVS head, standard bezel, High-Low tailcap, clear optic, and spare o-rings. $110.

SOLD. Elzetta accessory kit, includes AVS flood lens, high-strobe tailcap, speed clip, and o-ring kit for all Elzetta lights. Also includes what you need to convert an AVS light to the older ZFL style light: a Malkoff M60 drop-in with flood lens, and corresponding crenelated bezel. $70 for the kit by itself. If you buy either the Bravo or Charlie, the kit price is $35. If you buy both the Bravo and Charlie, the kit is free.

Added 3/25: These will be the last additions until I return from travels in May. I have also reduced the price on my poor unloved Inova T3.

SOLD. Inova T3, vintage 2005. Its Luxeon III LED produced a regulated 85 lumens for 2 hours, and the optically focused beam reached out 250 ft, all of which trounced the Surefire 6P on performance. Price $25.

SOLD
. Five AAA lights. One Lumintop Worm (stainless steel, Nichia 219B, in gift box), one Lumintop HLAAA (angle head, stainless steel, Cree XP-G2 R5, TIR optic, in gift box), one Olight i3s (brass, Cree XP-L), and two Olight i3e's (one copper, with some patina, and one silver aluminum, Luxeon TX, TIR optic). Take 'em all for $50.

SOLD. Two Maratac pocket lights, both solid copper. One PCL (Cree XP-G2 S4, with USB charging head and two rechargeable 14250 batteries). And one Maratac Peanut (with USB charging head and two rechargeable 10180 batteries). Both for $30.

SOLD. Three Streamlight incandescents. One Strion (with proprietary 18650 battery, AC charging bracket and spare bulb), one Scorpion, and one Twin Task 2L (with two spare bulbs). All three for $50. If you are a nostalgic ex-LEO or military vet., $25.

Added 3/24: three quality, practical working lights. All of them are still available for sale commercially, so you can find complete specs and compare prices online.

SOLD. Streamlight Pro Tac HL 4, with C4 LED (2200, 600, 60 Lumens). Price: $45.

SOLD. Olight S1 Baton and Olight S2 Baton, both with cool white Cree XM-L2 LED's (0.5 to 500 lumens on S1 and 0.5 to 950 lumens on S1). Price $45.

Added 3/23: some small copper AAA pocket lights.

SOLD. Lumintop Tool. Price $30 each.

SOLD. Lumintop Worm. Price $30.

SOLD. Maratac AAA, revision 4. Price $30 each

SOLD. Maratac Peanut. Price $30.

Added 3/22/2019: some lights with a history, for the collector. I will be curious to see what the interest level is for these old guys.

SOLD. Fenix L1P, vintage 2005. with two spare tail buttons, and original spec sheet. Price $30

SOLD. ARC AAA-P, vintage 2005 , natural color HAIII anodizing, pocket clip, and original packaging insert. Price $30.

Added 3/21/2019:

SOLD. Malkoff Wildcat V6, with high CRI (90+) neutral white Cree XHP50 LED, hi-lo head ring, MD4 battery tube (2 x 18650 or 4 x CR123 or other options from 7-12 volts), Viton 90 o-rings, battery bumper o-ring, and spare o-rings. Price $135.

SOLD. Malkoff Hound Dog XM-L, with neutral white Cree XM-L2 LED, hi-lo head ring, MD4 battery tube (2 x 18650 or 4 x CR123 or other options from 7-12 volts), Viton 90 o-rings, battery bumper o-ring and spare o-rings. Price $135.

SOLD. Elzetta ZFL-M60-CF2D, with Malkoff M60 drop-in, flood lens, crenellated bezel, hi-low tailcap, and spare o-rings. Price $70.

SOLD. Zebralight SC64c, with neutral Cree XP-L2 EasyWhite LED (4000K CCT, 93-95 CRI), and spare o-rings. Price $45.

Added 3/13/2019:

SOLD. Surefire E2E Executive Elite, with original manual, and two spare incandescent bulbs (one 60 lumen MN03, and one 25 lumen MN02). Price $120.

SOLD. Zebralight H600fd Mk III, with Cree XM-L2 EasyWhite emitter, head strap, and spare 0-rings. Price $45.

SOLD. Olight M23 Javelot, in plastic case with holster, diffuser, CR123 magazine, manual, spare o-rings. Price $45 $35.​

Last edited:

hotlight

Enlightened
Re: Surefire, Zebralight, Olight For Sale

bump
received the ZL in excellent condition. Thanks for the quick shipping/great packaging...info sheet was a nice touch.

Nichia!

Banned

I will take the E2e

Money sent!

LAMPARITA

Enlightened

Oh well, might as well take the last, but not least, Olight M23 Javelot... :popcorn:

PM sent for Paypal info.

CLB

Newly Enlightened

My three initial listings are sold. Thank you! I have just added four more lights for sale. Thanks for looking.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Malkoff, Elzetta, Zebralight *Lights Added*

Son of a !!!!! Backup Elzetta ZFL-M60-CF2D,

thermal guy

Flashaholic

I was watching grand tour 😭😭🤬

tuelleric

Enlightened

I am interested in Malkoff Wild Cat and Hound Dog. Will send PM.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

That's my luck lately. Great light you got right there. Congratulations my friend

tuelleric

Enlightened

I would take Malkoff Wild Cat and Hound Dog if agreed as per PM. Thanks!

CLB

Newly Enlightened

[comment deleted]

Last edited:

CLB

Newly Enlightened

All four lights posted on 3/21/2019 are sold, and thank you to all the buyers and lookers. I just listed three additional lights, which are historical, just to see if there is interest.

Chuck

hjkl

Newly Enlightened

Backup on Arc please

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Oh my! An arc! You sir have some good tast. That there is one awesome light and in perfect condition. Nice.