• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker StrikerVN V2 - Pocket Tactical Thrower

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
THESE LOOK AWESOME!!!!

VN2 in this setup is perfect. Any way to get the Lightning-styled bezel on one of the newer White 1 VN2s?

It's funny I was going to bug you about trying to do a DriverVN version of the StrikerVN, I really just want two or three modes on a light like this.

This will be my next light for sure.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hang tight. SST40 high bin ultra bright version coming soon to complete the trio.

Oh and yah u can have any custom bezel u want.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Kinda crazy to have 1300L in a tiny tactical light....I am a thrower fan but man this is nice...

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kinda crazy to have 1300L in a tiny tactical light....I am a thrower fan but man this is nice...

Damn Vinh! I was going to ask which you preferred, these all have something just right about them..... why did you make this so difficult!? :D

I think one of these, and an Eagtac G25C2vn will be my next order, but I kind of want a White 2 in the G25C2vn..... so I think White 1 in the StrikerVN.... I will be emailing you shortly :D

How is the heat sinking with the White1 on the StriverVN?

taubada

Newly Enlightened
Really impressed with White 2, and from such a small unit..! 😳 Any idea how long 900L will be able to be maintained from a "decent" 14500 cell...?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yes very difficult to pick...I honestly like them all. I swap between them to make up my mind but it doesn't help.

Heat sinking is great. There is some heft on this light.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
The White 1 is amazing, this size format is stellar. I may be picking up a second. The SST-40 is just so much from such a little thing. I think I'll get a W2 GTmicro.

Question, are high drain, unprotected cells OK in the White 1 versions of this light? I have some 9.75A E-fest 14500s...

Yeah, this light is REALLY awesome.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The White 1 is amazing, this size format is stellar. I may be picking up a second. The SST-40 is just so much from such a little thing. I think I'll get a W2 GTmicro.

Question, are high drain, unprotected cells OK in the White 1 versions of this light? I have some 9.75A E-fest 14500s...

Yeah, this light is REALLY awesome.

Any 14500 is ok so far

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I highly recommend an FS54 short FWD clicky switch swap in this light.

I figured I should post this here, I had some issues with the factory Manker switch on my light, so I ordered and installed an FS54 fwd short clicky switch from Vinh's store..... and it's PERFECT!!!!! It is much more reliably and sturdy feeling, the stock Manker switch seemed to be loose/ losing connection.

The feel is improved greatly. The click is much more, "sturdy" feeling and distinct. There's 0 slop, which the OEM had a bit of. Momentary activation is slightly less sensitive, which is hugely beneficial IMO, helps prevent pocket activation (I had multiple pocket activations in the very few times I carried it since there's no lockout). Makes it feel like a whole new light. Dropped right in, no wiggling or fuss, even easier than the stock switch.

DO EEEET!