Enlightened
Vendor
URpWHBG.jpg
[/IMG]

Feature
• Great Compatibility---Apply to 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR, 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD
• Innovative LCD screen display shows all information you want
• 0V Activation Function revives over-discharged batteries
• 5V USB output supplies power when you are outdoors and urgently need to charge your devices.
• Three-Stage Charging (TC, CC, CV) ensures batteries receive optimum charging with minimal wear and tear.
• Two Input Ports for Both Indoor and Outdoor Usages

X4 have a great campatibility that can apply to 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR: 14500 14650 16340 17335 17500 17670 18350 18490 18500 18600 18700 20700 21700 22650 25500 26650, 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD: AAAA/AAA/AA/SC/C. Note: Can't charge protected 20700/21700 batteries.

It's equip with innovative LCD screen display that can shows all information you want (battery power percentage, battery voltage, charge current, battery charged capacity) by knowing the charging capacity, you can know the real status of your batteries.
Fully charges two 18650 2500mAh batteries in 1.5hrs with 2 slots of 2A charge current.

When X4 charging the batteries, it will increase the output current slowly to protect the batteries.
This charger can be use as a power bank, which equip with 5V USB output supplies power for your phones, cameras, pads GPS and other devices when you are outdoors.

And you can use the power cord to power the charger via AC input port when you are indoors; when you are outdoors or on journey, you can use the Micro USB port. Shares one adapter with your phone, coet-effective and eco-friendly.

31FhjCw.jpg
[/IMG]

Most batteries we discarded are over-discharged batteries, and 0V Activation Function brings them back to life. Originally invented by ShenZhen XTAR Electronics Co., Ltd, this technology has been flollowed-up by other companies. We are extremely honored to improve the overall level of the industry.
This charger regulates the voltage and current delivered to the batteries in three automatic stages, to ensure batteries receive optimum charging with minimal wear and tear.

Click here to know more: XTAR|Battery&Charger&Flashlight
Business inquiry email: [email protected]
Follow XTAR Facebook page: Shenzhen XTAR Electronics Co., Ltd
Join XTAR Group: XTAR Good Times
XTAR's official shop of Alibaba

Wonder

Newly Enlightened
I love my VP4+ and SV2 chargers but have no love for the X4. I purchased an X4 because I needed a charger that could be USB powered in a pinch. I find that the USB input is unusable because the socket is set too deep or the opening is too small for a micro USB cable to be fully inserted. I have about a half dozen micro USB cables of differing brands and none of them will work. The charger also terminates well below 4.2 volts (around 4.12 volts usually checked with a Fluke DMM) even when charging low IR Li-ion cells. I also find that the voltage displayed is usually no where near accurate 99% of the time. It's also all but impossible to check the voltage across a cell with a DMM while charging as its too tight around the + terminal. This is not a problem on my VP4+ or SV2. Not a problem but I'm no fan of the baby blue on this charger and would have preferred any other color not counting pink and purple. Better yet no color at all. There were no reviews on this charger at the time of purchase so I took a chance. I should have waited.

Nev

Banned
I've stopped using mainstream chargers for the reasons wonder has stated , I've come to the conclusion that the only accurate & consistent charger is the skyrc mc3000.

Wonder

Newly Enlightened
I've stopped using mainstream chargers for the reasons wonder has stated , I've come to the conclusion that the only accurate & consistent charger is the skyrc mc3000.

I here you. I almost picked up a MC3000 but cost stopped me. BTW my Xtar VP4+ and SV2 do everything correctly as far as I can tell. They may not be the best charger for NiMH cells but I use a PowerEX C9000 for those. It does not charge LifePO4 cells and some other oddball's but I'm OK with that. The only down side for me is the lack of voltage read out. No big deal as I find that both terminate correctly every time at 4.2 volts anyway. The only feature wish I had is the storage option aka discharge to a set voltage.

Nev

Banned
One day all good charger manufacturers will make their chargers calibratable ,hopefully.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
I love my VP4+ and SV2 chargers but have no love for the X4. I purchased an X4 because I needed a charger that could be USB powered in a pinch. I find that the USB input is unusable because the socket is set too deep or the opening is too small for a micro USB cable to be fully inserted. I have about a half dozen micro USB cables of differing brands and none of them will work. The charger also terminates well below 4.2 volts (around 4.12 volts usually checked with a Fluke DMM) even when charging low IR Li-ion cells. I also find that the voltage displayed is usually no where near accurate 99% of the time. It's also all but impossible to check the voltage across a cell with a DMM while charging as its too tight around the + terminal. This is not a problem on my VP4+ or SV2. Not a problem but I'm no fan of the baby blue on this charger and would have preferred any other color not counting pink and purple. Better yet no color at all. There were no reviews on this charger at the time of purchase so I took a chance. I should have waited.

Hi freinds, Sorry for the bad experience. Can you tell me where you bought it? Because other customers don't have the problem you mentioned, Could you PM me your contact information, purchase name and purchase website. I will contact the after-sales staff help you solve this problem. The XTAR charger comes with a two-year warranty.