PFlexPro Site Down Temporarily

MatthewSB

Enlightened
PFlexPro website/store is currently down, showing a message that it is closed temporarily.

Randy at PFlexPro had to shut the site down, probably for a few weeks, to get caught up on a very large order. I noticed some speculation on another forum (where I am not a member) and thought I would share this here in case anyone was planning on ordering soon.

Jimmyboots

Enlightened
As soon as I was going to place an order I noticed that. Hop he comes back online soon.

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1. My PFlexPro Convoy S2+ is still one of my favorite/most used lights. And I got it custom configured at a VERY reasonable price. Randy does his best to give you exactly what you want at rock bottom prices. A PFlexPro light is extremely good value.

gunfighter

Newly Enlightened
I love my handful of PFlexPro lights, but I have a minor issue. I tried to go to his website to remind myself how to program the driver control options. I'm using his lights that have the twenty-something program numbers. I remember that 8+ clicks gets me into program mode, but I'd recall the program options. I'd like change the program on one of my lights, but I can't access his information page.

Anyone know of a back door? I get that he doesn't want to take new orders, but denying us owners to his rich supply of information is a shame.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you

markr6

Flashaholic
I love my handful of PFlexPro lights, but I have a minor issue. I tried to go to his website to remind myself how to program the driver control options. I'm using his lights that have the twenty-something program numbers. I remember that 8+ clicks gets me into program mode, but I'd recall the program options. I'd like change the program on one of my lights, but I can't access his information page.

Anyone know of a back door? I get that he doesn't want to take new orders, but denying us owners to his rich supply of information is a shame.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you

Some of his listings, new or old, on ebay may help. If they're the same modes, it will list all of them.

User Select-able mode groups:
1. 2% - 25% - 100% (Memory)
2. 100% - 25% - 2% (No Memory)
3. 2% - 25% - 100% - Strobe - Beacon (Memory)
4. 2% - 25% - 100% - Strobe - Beacon (No Memory)
5. 15% - 100% (Memory)
6. 100% - 15% (No Memory)
7. 100% Only
8. 100% - Strobe (No Memory)
9. Strobe - 100% (No Memory)
10 ML - 5% - 33% - 100% (Memory)
11. 100% - 33% - 5% - ML (No Memory)
12. ML - 5% - 33% - 100% - Strobe - Beacon (Memory)
13. ML - 5% - 33% - 100% - Strobe - Beacon (No Memory)
14. ML - 100% (No Memory)
15. 100% - ML (No Memory)
16. ML - 100% (Memory)
17. ML - 5% - 15% - 50% - 100% (Memory)
18. ML - 5% - 15% - 50% - 100% (No Memory)
19. 100% - 50% - 15% - 5% - ML (Memory)
20. 100% - 50% - 15% - 5% - ML (No Memory)
21. 2% - 15% - 50% - 100% (Memory)
22. 2% - 15% - 50% - 100% (No Memory)

GoVegan

Enlightened
Anyone heard from Randy? When's this outage going to be over?

When I saw the original post about their site being down back in March I thought that was a really strange (read bad) thing to do, now after this amount of time, this is without doubt a bad way to manage a site and update customers. If I had placed an order or was going to, I'd at least want to check the specs and other info that was on the site. A banner at the top of the site would have sufficed in explaining to customers about order delays and expected delivery times.

IMO there's no point in designing great lights if customer support is nonexistent.

Jimmyboots

Enlightened
Bringing this back up. Any news. I have one of his dropins and tried going back on his site to see other options but it's still down.

Can't see myself buying anything from a shop that would just shut down randomly like this.

LED Monkey

Enlightened
It seems like nobody has heard from Randy. I do have one of his lights and I do like it and the build quality he puts into his lights, and was thinking of ordering another one of his lights soon but the Pflex pro site is still down. From March of this year. It would have been nice to be able to still go to the web site even if ordering a light was not possible.

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why bother calling? If he says he's not taking consumer orders, he's not taking consumer orders. Plenty of other great brands to choose from. We're in a golden age of flashlights.

Signalcorpsoperator

Newly Enlightened
PFlexPro - anyone have any updates?

Hey there gents,

Does anyone out there by chance have a sitrep concerning Randy from Pflexpro? I have one of his modules in my Laser Products 6P, and absolutely love it.

Upon checking his website a few times throughout the year so far, I've seen the same notice that has not changed, something to the effect that they are working on a larger order, not currently taking orders, etc.

Hope that all is well with him, from what brief communication I have had with him in the past, he seemed like a terrific gent, and makes/made an awesome little drop in module.

Thanks!!
Tom