VOTE! St. Patrick's Day Kicks Off Our Annual "Fenix Madness" Tournament

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
MCJjhn-vQXL1roqVwLJP0CBkbOBtivnXlbAn23DZ_mmZPmvfOKrqGuVGbgd57t1gn0r09gf9NifHxbbnjmOTtfG0b_kl0TfYrw7luq76md8hehKezeYFf8WaCW005FiVwNm4vugGDy49M7jrTScAIj4nFSgpsvg=s0-d-e1-ft

St. Paddy's Day & Fenix Madness Begin

We are kicking off our Fenix Madness Tournament this St. Patrick's Day weekend. Let's have fun. Please take time to vote for your choices in Round 1 Matchups. We'll tally results and voting will resume for Round 2 as the madness continues next week. We can't wait to see which lights make it to the finals!

Have you ordered your new WF05 Intrinsically Safe Flashlight? Also, COMING SOON are two new chargers: ARE-A4 and ARE-A2. Pre-orders will open soon.

Remember, if you ever need assistance in selecting a light, CONTACT US, the Fenix Experts.

​We appreciate your continued business and support.

The Fenix Store Team
Exceeding Customer Expectations

Customer Testimony

"Well here is a testimony. My UC35 first gen accidentally was left in my jacket. Ran it through long cycle in washer and it went through the dryer. I couldn't figure out what the loud thumping sound was until everything was dry. While I fold up clothes I find the flashlight nice and shiny and still bright as heck..."

Morris Lee