18650 light

Robe

Enlightened
I only have one 18650 light for around the property so it doesn't get a ton of use, but I seem to have an over abundance of 18650 batteries.

I'd like to pick up a single 18650 battery to keep in a bag.

I prefer neutral or warmer tints and value hiCRI greatly.

I'm considering something from Malkoff. I'd also consider a larger rotary but that's about out of my price range for a little used light as planned.

1) How would you prefer to purchase the light?

2) Budget: An easy question, but you may change your mind after answering the rest! :)

____I don't know yet

3) Format:

flashlight

4) Size:

Single 18650. Size not important.

5) Emitter/Light source:

LED

6) Manufacturer:

Unknown

7) What power source do you want to use?

18650 rechargeable

8) How much genuine out the front (OTF) light do you want/need? Sometimes you can have too much light (trying to read up close up with a 100 lumen light is not a happy experience).

Not important.

9) Flood vs Throw: Flood covers an area, Throw reaches out to a distance.

Not important. I like both.

9a) Distance: How far away will you typically need to see with this light (check all that apply)

Short range.

10) Runtime: Not over-inflated manufacturer runtime claims, but usable brightness measured from first activation to 50% with new batteries (Measured on maximum continuous output).

Not important

11) Durability/Usage: Generally the old phrase "you get what you pay for" is very accurate for flashlights.

Slightly important

12) Switch Size, Type, and location (choose all that apply):

Any

13) User Interface (UI) and mode selection. Select all that apply.

On/off with high and low. Other levels fine. Moonlight appreciated. Don't care or want special modes.

14)Material/Finish/Coating

Any

15) Water resistance

____IPX4 (Splash resistant)

16) Storage conditions

In a bag or in a car.

MX421

Enlightened
I think you need to state more specifics before anyone can help you. For instance, flood or throw? I like both as well and have a separate light i'd recommend depending on which path is chosen. Malkoff is a good choice. I'd recommend trying a MD2 first or perhaps an MDC.