Klarus        
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: BLF GTvn Micro

Default Re: BLF GTvn Micro

Quote Originally Posted by trailhunter View Post
    This little guy is a spill monster, she gets hot real quick too. Not so much of a thrower as the GT line is but for a 14500 class, it spits out tons of light.
    trailhunter which GTvn Micro did you get? The white 2?

Quote Originally Posted by jd1911 View Post
    trailhunter which GTvn Micro did you get? The white 2?
    Yeah white 2, incredibly powerful little light. The beam pattern as you can see is perfect, vinh's capabilities at work.
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

Yeah white 2, incredibly powerful little light. The beam pattern as you can see is perfect, vinh's capabilities at work.
    Thanks! It does look good.

Received my gtmicrovn last night and it rocks! Iím surprised vinh did not choose to put a R next to it. Maybe itís because it doesnít include a clip? Anyhow, those of you looking for a real pocket thrower, look no further. This right here, is in straight beast mode. I tested 1250 Lumen and 115kcd. For comparison and so that you guys can picture what this tiny thing can do, Itís performance is basically a blf gt mini xpl hi 6500k stock version. The gtmicrovn was actually brighter than the minigt! I got 145kcd with the gt mini. And the beam profile is almost identical! Same size and intensity hot spot, same size spill and brightness. Only small difference was the corona. Spill is pretty darn bright. Iím sorta curious to see the w1 version. It may actually make it look more intense since the spill will be less bright and the hot spot even more tight.

Edit: I tried a purple efest and it hit 1311 lumens and 123kcd. Impressive!!
    Last edited by b8llzblue; 03-28-2019 at 10:41 PM.

He did put an R next to it.

Ok I was wrong, this thing is an absolute beast of a thrower, white 2 with an orbtronic 14500 touched and lit up an entire culdesac down the street at about 1100 feet. For the size, its simply untouchable.
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

Not to be dramatic..... but this is the best light you ever built LOL.

Insane performance to size ratio, and it doesnít even get that hot as I thought it would. Those big ribs on the head sure do help control the temperature!

LOVE IT

Flashaholic

I got the GT Micro Mule yesterday, VERY cool little light. Very distinct tint and vivid colors. I could stare at the emitters for hours on moonlight mode. Super-rosy beam, it's crazy. Very interesting combo, I highly suggest someone grab that SST Mule! I have to grab a White 2 one of these I think, the size is just sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by dotCPF View Post
    I got the GT Micro Mule yesterday, VERY cool little light. Very distinct tint and vivid colors. I could stare at the emitters for hours on moonlight mode. Super-rosy beam, it's crazy. Very interesting combo, I highly suggest someone grab that SST Mule! I have to grab a White 2 one of these I think, the size is just sweet!
    Lucky owner

I ordered the SST mule, thanks vinh!

Do not take off the bezel on the Micro for any reason. The Oring might go out of place and mess up the reflector. Also everything is glued. If LED or driver ever goes bad we are screwed...But so far so good :-)
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

All GTvn Micro Shipped. I already have 2 left over ready to ship.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    Do not take off the bezel on the Micro for any reason. The Oring might go out of place and mess up the reflector. Also everything is glued. If LED or driver ever goes bad we are screwed...But so far so good :-)

I totally unscrewed the bezel on my mule, it was a PITA to get the O-ring back into place properly. I just couldn't resist, the multi/different-emitters are mesmerizing!

I totally unscrewed the bezel on my mule, it was a PITA to get the O-ring back into place properly. I just couldn't resist, the multi/different-emitters are mesmerizing!
    At least there are no reflectors to ruin.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

What an amazing little light!

Which diode option with CCT 4000-4500K will provide the farthest throw?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrey View Post
    What an amazing little light!

Which diode option with CCT 4000-4500K will provide the farthest throw?
    XPL HI 4000K
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Flashaholic

All GTvn Micro Shipped. I already have 2 left over ready to ship.
    Vinh, I ordered mine a couple days before you made this post (order #5700). Should I have received a shipping notification already, or will mine be coming later as part of a second batch?
    --Semper Fi--
    Bill
    Proud owner of SLN #009

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    Vinh, I ordered mine a couple days before you made this post (order #5700). Should I have received a shipping notification already, or will mine be coming later as part of a second batch?
    All new pending micros will ship today.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Flashaholic

All new pending micros will ship today.
    Super. Thanks, Vinh.
    --Semper Fi--
    Bill
    Proud owner of SLN #009

Vinh,

Happen to know if my mule shipped? I'm out of state and have someone checking day to day for packages at the house.

Vinh,

Happen to know if my mule shipped? Shipped
    I'm out of state and have someone checking day to day for packages at the house.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Sweet thx

Flashaholic

Guess what just arrived in the mail.
    --Semper Fi--
    Bill
    Proud owner of SLN #009

Guess what just arrived in the mail.
    <<<<< BEAMSHOTS >>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by MAD777 View Post
    <<<<< BEAMSHOTS >>>>>
    ^^^^^What He said ^^^^^^
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8 NIV)

I put a split ring with clip onto my micro gtvn. Now itís my go to edc light.

Finally got back from a week long travel, the mule is greeted with its w2 brother

That mule is awesome looking. So unique to see so many emitters in a tiny head. What scotch or whiskey you got in that glencairn?

Quote Originally Posted by b8llzblue View Post
    That mule is awesome looking. So unique to see so many emitters in a tiny head. What scotch or whiskey you got in that glencairn?
    The last dram of Monkey Shoulder, needed to make room for a bottle of Eagle Rare I brought back from CA. What are you sipping on nowadays?

I have 1 left in stock until I am out for a long while.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast