President Bush Supporters. Ok Convince Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know there are some who don't like the controversial threads, but this is a "cafe" where anything that isn't offensive or vulgar should be free game. There are those that say "No one here will ever be convinced to change their minds". I would liken this to those that say "I wouldn't change a thing about my life". That just means you didn't learn anything while you were here. I am fair if anything. I don't like what I have seen from president Bush, but maybe I am to focused on the negative. Tell me the GOOD things he has accomplished.

JerryM

Flashlight Enthusiast
The moral issues are the most important to me, and the Republicans have the moral high ground. When it comes down to it, the US Supreme Court finally makes the laws. The Constitution means what the SC says it means.

The most important acts of a second term for GWB is to appoint Federal judges, and SC justices who do intrepret the Constitution and not try to change it for their social agendas.

If the moral issues are not important, and the firm stand on the defense of the nation is not important, then vote Dem. or one of the others.

I am not going to debate this, but this is where I stand.

Jerry

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
... but this is a "cafe" where anything that isn't offensive or vulgar should be free game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that's where you're wrong, Chuck... sorry. I'm not in a mood to sit back waiting for this to dissolve into a pissing match. There are plenty of political discussion boards out there on the world wide web. Please go find one of them for this discussion.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.