New Coming: XTAR VC4S charger which choose the optimal charging strategy

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
A battery charger with the latest algorithm chip to intelligently select the best charging strategy is coming soon.

XTAR will launch VC series VC4S in the first half of 2019. The item is currently in mass production and is expected to produce 100,000 units. This will be released simultaneously in China and overseas markets.

bJmysuP.jpg
[/IMG]

Intelligent identification of battery type and internal resistance

The biggest feature of this product is intelligence, which helps users choose the optimal charging strategy.

The VC4S charger is a powerful battery charger compatible with cylindrical batteries longer than 30mm and less than 75mm.

XTAR VC4S can be charged on the USB-A to micro-USB cable without the need for an additional power adapter. The built-in QC3.0 input protocol allows the charger to achieve a maximum single-slot 3A fast charge when using the QC3.0 adapter.

This product has three different charging modes, capacitance and storage. When the battery is inserted, it can intelligently identify which battery is a lithium-ion battery or a nickel-hydrogen nickel-chromium battery, without requiring the user to manually select the battery type.

In addition, VC4S can automatically detect the internal resistance of the inserted battery, integrate the number of batteries, the maximum power of the input power, and the type of battery through the detected internal resistance, and then intelligently select an optimal charging strategy. This will not only gives battery fast charging, but also prolong battery life.

We always hope that the products can provide a convenient user experience to all the users and meet the needs of society. Therefore, it has always attached importance to the research and development of technology and product innovation. At present, XTAR has more than 70 patented technologies.

opQg6nw.jpg
[/IMG]

I hope this product can be a milestone

Founded in 2006, XTAR is an electronic technology company that integrates R&D, production, sales and service in Shenzhen. XTAR has been specializing in the development and manufacture of high-quality Li-ion batteries, smart chargers, and LED flashlights for over 12 years.

Relying on the mature R&D department and independent production line, XTAR expands its industrial distribution and providing OEM/ODM services to clients with special requirements.

With all of the achievements, XTAR can meet the requirements of becoming a National High-tech Enterprise easily and at the end of 2016, XTAR achieved the award of the National High-tech Enterprise by Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), Financial Dept., and State Administration of Taxation (SAT) together with the first batch of the companies included DJI, TCL, SF technology in Shenzhen.

XTAR's previous products are mainly for e-cigarettes and diving flashlight users, but now we hope that the new products can reach a wider field.

We hope that VC4S charger can become a milestone in its class and can become a time-varying product with high precision and intelligent performance.

Official website: XTAR|Battery&Charger&Flashlight
Email: [email protected]
XTAR Facebook page: Shenzhen XTAR Electronics Co., Ltd
XTAR Group: XTAR Good Times
XTAR's official shop of Alibaba

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dear XTAR,

This is not funny. "Fast" charger that is capable of 3A charging in ONE slot? And what if I need to charge 4 D cells at 2A each?

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Dear XTAR,

This is not funny. "Fast" charger that is capable of 3A charging in ONE slot? And what if I need to charge 4 D cells at 2A each?

Hi vadimax,

One battery is 3A, and two is 2A, if you charge 4 cells the max current is 1A.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
XTAR VC4S charger is going to appear at the Malaysia International Vape Exhibition. Share this photo with you.

wat8pr8.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Charge your battery quickly and safely
Intelligent Super Charging Mode, Max 3A Fast Charging
Wide adaptability, adapts from 10440 to 32650, from Li-ion to Ni-MH

ajZ9der.jpg
[/IMG]

Mishanchik

Newly Enlightened
Dear Kstar,

When can we expect sales to start in Gearbest, Banggood?

Do you plan to supply the company DNS in Russia?

Mishanchik

Newly Enlightened
Of course, I was referring to sales specifically VC4S.

Tell me, is the measurement of the internal resistance of the battery in vc4s done according to a 2-wire or 4-wire scheme?

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
MmODjdv.jpg
[/IMG]
8mf31GY.jpg
[/IMG]

Repost share from @dimanpaybck777 facebook.

Features :
• Clearly see what's going on with the batteries
• Widely Compatible
• QC3.0 Fast Charging, Max 3A for single slot
• Test Batteries' Real Capacity, Maximize Batteries' Lifespan
• Micro USB Input, Charge Anywhere
• Intelligent Detection Saves Your Time
• Auto detects the battery type
• Multiple Protections Ensure Safe Charging
• High Precision, Auto Cut-off When Fully Charged

Links:http://www.xtar.cc/charger/vcseries/2019/0430/411.html
Business email: [email protected]
Join the group: http://bit.ly/XTARGoodTimes
XTAR VK Group: https://vk.com/shenzhenxtar

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Of course, I was referring to sales specifically VC4S.

Tell me, is the measurement of the internal resistance of the battery in vc4s done according to a 2-wire or 4-wire scheme?

It's according to 2-wire scheme.

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
I've been using an XTAR WP6 II charger since around 2013. Seeing this new charger makes me think it's finally time to upgrade.

nqhzdkdf

Newly Enlightened
I have wrote a critical commend on this forum post some weeks ago. Why is it gone now? There was a second person who also confirmed what i had wrote.

For transparency: I wrote here some weeks ago, that the VC4S charger is killing batteries. Its using charging speed out of the battery-manufacturer specification. This kills really fast the batteries. If you dont care about the health of your batteries and want to kill them fast, then you can go for this charger. If you want to not kill fast your batteries, then get an other charger that does not use such a brutaly high charging power. The issues are confirmed professionaly here: https://lygte-info.dk/review/Review Charger Xtar VC4S UK.html

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have wrote a critical commend on this forum post some weeks ago. Why is it gone now? There was a second person who also confirmed what i had wrote.

For transparency: I wrote here some weeks ago, that the VC4S charger is killing batteries. Its using charging speed out of the battery-manufacturer specification. This kills really fast the batteries. If you dont care about the health of your batteries and want to kill them fast, then you can go for this charger. If you want to not kill fast your batteries, then get an other charger that does not use such a brutaly high charging power. The issues are confirmed professionaly here: https://lygte-info.dk/review/Review Charger Xtar VC4S UK.html

I am not aware, but doesn't it allow to select charging current manually? If not, this is definitely no good.

Usually I like Xtar chargers and use them often, but SV2, for example, is not entirely safe as well: you may put a small battery in it, set charging current to 250 mA. Then power lines go out, recover, and you charge your poor small cell with default 1 A current...

Last edited: