New Products on the Site Mar 2019 Update

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update of a few added items to the site.

There is a Car Charger

There are replacement Optics for the Delta flashlights

There are New 3D Wrenches for use with the Delta and Preon MKIII's

There's a New Maintenance Kit for the Mini MKII/MKIII

A New Maintenance Kit for the Preon MKII/MKIII and the Beta Flashlights

New Limited availability Prototype Mini MKIII Tailcap Inserts

DJ Osmo Flex Arm holder

Foursevens Pocket Clips

*Note New Quark Clips are due to arrive soon

Just Added!

Alpha Pen Grips

Last edited:

Newguy2012

Enlightened
I have a question reguarding the Delta optics. In the Delta wrench notes it says" Lights purchased before March 15, 2019 may need to be returned for modification if you want to change a medium or wide optic."

I purchased my light in Oct 28, 2018 with Med optic already installed. Does that mean my Med optic was install without the modification?

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a question reguarding the Delta optics. In the Delta wrench notes it says" Lights purchased before March 15, 2019 may need to be returned for modification if you want to change a medium or wide optic."

I purchased my light in Oct 28, 2018 with Med optic already installed. Does that mean my Med optic was install without the modification?
Hi,
Yes. Your light is not modified. The modification is to accommodate different vendors part's tolerances
that are varying slightly between lots. The Delta is precisely engineered and has been changed to accommodate
these new variances. If anyone has any questions or concerns about changing their own Delta's optics,
Please email support directly with your order number and/or your Delta's serial number(s).
They provide tailored service to each individual customer, contact, order, & specific request.
Prometheus privacy policies support private communications with each individual owner.
The specifics of any support request can only be discussed directly with Prometheus.

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

WHAT'S NEW

Mini MKIII Tailcap Kit

The new Mini MKIII flashlights come with a magnetic tailcap that is compatible with the 360 Headlamp Kit. To give you Mini owners more options, we just dropped this prototype tailcap kit that comes with:

1. One keychain attachment
  2. One flat dummy insert

You can choose between Brass (pictured above) or Black Delrin for the keychain and insert.

These are prototypes so I'm selling them at a reduced price. No known issues but love to have some adventurous beta testers try these out!

Watch the Mini MKIII Tailcap Product Preview video for a closer look.

Flashlight Wrenches

These are our go-to wrench for flashlight assembly and repairs in the shop. Since you're committed to routine maintenance of your lights (right? RIGHT??) I figured you might find it useful as well.
We 3D print these in-house using carbon fiber reinforced PETG resin. Right now we have two versions of the wrench:

Delta Head Wrench (Pictured above top)

Designed for the Delta, these wrenches will work on any flashlight with a 1" nominal diameter. Comes in pairs!

Preon Tailcap Wrench (Pictured above bottom)

Compatible with the previous generation Preon P1/P2 lights (full textured bodies) and the current generation Preon P1/P2 MKIII lights...and maybe other lights with a 14.5mm diameter.

Pro tip: Remember – snug, not tight!

Shop the Flashlight Wrench

Foursevens Pocket Clips

I'm excited to apply my experience with pocket clips to the Foursevens line. Humble brag alert: pocket clips are something of a specialty of mine.
These new clips are standard on all new Foursevens lights AND are backwards compatible with various Foursevens legacy lights.
Made from heat treated stainless steel, these clips deliver: reliability, durability, retention, and smooth pocket engagement. No more damage to your clothing!
Current clip selection includes:

• [*=left]Quark (backwards compatible)
    [*=left]Preon (backwards compatible with the previous Preon P1/P2)
    [*=left]Mini (backwards compatible with the Mini MKII)

Shop the Pocket Clips

Toxic Green Beta Sale
Extending that St. Paddy's Day glow juuuuuuuust a little bit longer. The toxic green Beta is best for attracting leprechauns, finding four leaf clovers, and illuminating pots of gold.
Use code
GREEN15
at checkout to take 15% off.
Sale ends March 24.
Shop the Toxic Green Beta

Latest Episode: Driving

Most of us probably have 10,000 hours of driving under our belts, so we're all kind of experts on the topic. This was a fun episode for nerding out on the physics of driving, tire selection, near-death experiences behind the wheel, and one of my favorite Formula D drivers.
Check out the episode below and don't forget to subscribe!

That's all for now. Thanks for checking in and stay tuned for our Road to 10K contest winners announcement.
Sincerely,
Jason

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
An FYI,
The New Prometheus designed Quark clips are due in stock soon.
No one should feel they have missed them :D, they just haven't landed yet :)
Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Okay, quick question. Are these keychain attachments fixed, or are they a quick release like the Beta QR and Kappa QR?
I watched the demo video and it looks like there's no canted spring and the plug looks to be flat on the "attachment" side.
I've been looking forward to this release ever since I first heard about it, but loosing the QR function is a bit of a bummer.
I gotta finally build up the nerve to Email Jason with all my sketches and see if he is interested in any of these ideas...

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, quick question. Are these keychain attachments fixed, or are they a quick release like the Beta QR and Kappa QR?
I watched the demo video and it looks like there's no canted spring and the plug looks to be flat on the "attachment" side.
I've been looking forward to this release ever since I first heard about it, but loosing the QR function is a bit of a bummer.
I gotta finally build up the nerve to Email Jason with all my sketches and see if he is interested in any of these ideas...
Hi,
No that are not QR. The Magnet that ships with the Mini's MKIII's is removeable. In it's place You can add the fixed key chain attachment,
or the blank insert using the existing brass ring on the lights tail. They are right now Black Delrin or Brass. They are prototypes right now.

I too have suggested the idea of compatibility with the existing QR products, that would be sweet. If You look at the Videos Icon it shows
it's attached and fixed. I'm hoping these prototypes Jason has machined will evolve into greater things.