POOP! EDIT-120 Lumen Key Chain Flashlight. Rofis TC1

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
EDIT: It was brought to my attention that some people have been getting these lights with a high parasitic drain issue. I charged mine and left it for 30 days, and the result was not good. After one week I got the
flash that indicates "above 20%" which means its below 80%. The next three weeks in a row it flashed the same "above 20%" each time I checked it. On day 30 powered the light on to MEDIUM mode and it gave me 4:18 worth of run time and then died. A high drain would not be the end of the world to me but in this case I feel it's a deal breaker. There is NO mechanical lock out on this light, and it's the type of light I personally would want to know that it would stay charged for long periods of time. So until I am notified that something has been done to fix the problem I DO NOT recommend this light. I have taken down the link for purchase. My sincere apologies to anyone who purchased this light based on my previous recommendation. Thank you to the people who mentioned this issue. Your input is valuable and appreciated.

Hi all,

The output of this vs my smartphone flashlight is pretty impressive. Visually I would say about double.

Let us know what you think.

Last edited:
Re: 120 Lumen Key Chain Flashlight. Rofis TC1

For 120 lumens I love this one. 70 minutes of current regulated 120 lumens then a taper to nothing (no sudden shutoff). Barely bigger than the AAA inside it.
url
0.jpg

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 120 Lumen Key Chain Flashlight. Rofis TC1

It was brought to my attention that some people have been getting these lights with a high parasitic drain issue. I charged mine and left it for 30 days, and the result was not good. After one week I got the
flash that indicates "above 20%" which means its below 80%. The next three weeks in a row it flashed the same "above 20%" each time I checked it. On day 30 powered the light on to MEDIUM mode and it gave me 4:18 worth of run time and then died. A high drain would not be the end of the world to me but in this case I feel it's a deal breaker. There is NO mechanical lock out on this light, and it's the type of light I personally would want to know that it would stay charged for long periods of time. So until I am notified that something has been done to fix the problem I DO NOT recommend this light. I have taken down the link for purchase. My sincere apologies to anyone who purchased this light based on my previous recommendation. Thank you to the people who mentioned this issue. Your input is valuable and appreciated.