Flashlight Suggestion Help

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I recently received a Nitecore MH11C from Selfbuilts mystery box and I really love the output for the size (single RCR123) and the nice broad beam pattern. I imagine this is mainly due to the XML2 driver. However, the UI lacking memory, no ultra low mode, and the smooth reflector are less than ideal for my usage.

I was hoping you all might have some suggestions for me that meet the requirements below. I've been out of the loop for a long while hence asking for the favor.

Texture/Orange peel reflector
Memory or programmability
Single RCR preferred
Ultra low mode preferred
Neutral LED preferred
Large dispersed beam/flood
Tailstanding a bonus

Thanks and cheers!

parametrek

Enlightened
Check out the Klarus Mi1C High CRI version. Specifically the high cri version because that is the one with neutral white and an orange peel reflector. Goes for around $40 and it hits all of your other requirements as long as 1.5 lumens is low enough for you.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the Klarus Mi1C High CRI version. Specifically the high cri version because that is the one with neutral white and an orange peel reflector. Goes for around $40 and it hits all of your other requirements as long as 1.5 lumens is low enough for you.

Thank you for the suggestion! Definitely will be researching it as it seems to be a good option. :thumbsup:

P220C

Newly Enlightened
Mini Turbo MKIII by Foursevens might tick the boxes for you.