• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BOTH SOLD: 2 ReyLight Dawns (Ti and Cu)

FS: a couple of brand new ReyLight Dawns, both completely built out with trits. The Ti has nine multi-colored trits around the head and a green and a purple in the tailswitch. Both are Nichia and both have their additional matching body tubes that will allow you to use either an 18350 or an 18650 cell. Ti is $300 shipped US and the Cu is $250 shipped US, BOTH SOLD.

image1_zpstuwvaekh.jpeg

image1%202_zpsbta1xkyc.jpeg

Last edited:

Nimitz68

Enlightened
Re: FS: 2 ReyLight Dawns (Ti and Cu)

Is the Ti a triple LED? What emitter is used and what color temperature? Thanks.

Nimitz68

Enlightened

Nichia 219C 4000K LED with an estimated max output of 1,500 lumens, or optional XPL HI 5000K LED with an estimated max output of 3,000 lumens?

9 or 15 trit-slots around head?

Tritium colors?

Does this come with the additional tube extender to allow 18650 use?

Last edited:

I am the original owner on the Ti (ReyLight installed the trits) and the second owner on the copper (the first owner did the trits on that one), and these are mint, as new. Both come with their extension pieces. Trit colors on the Ti are green, yellow, orange, blue and purple around the head and purple and green in the tailswitch. Cu has yellow in all slots.

Last edited:

Nimitz68

Enlightened

I am the original owner on the Ti (ReyLight installed the trits) and the second owner on the copper (the first owner did the trits on that one), and these are mint, as new.

PM coming your way.

Weld Inspector

Enlightened

The copper dawn is very cool, I have the ti from rey's original run its a shame that he doesn't post here much anymore, the ti dawn was my first custom light