• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to CLB!!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wanted to post a quick cheers thread to CLB for his courtesy, professionalism, and kindness! He shipped my lights incredibly quickly and they were packed unbelievably well. Really a class act! (From what others have said regarding their interactions with Chuck I'm sure they'll agree)

:twothumbs Steve aka ninemm

CLB

Newly Enlightened
Your checks are in the mail. Seriously, thanks, guys. You were all great to deal with, so Cheers to the people who actually buy the lights!

Chuck

duffman

Newly Enlightened
I'm here to hop on the CLB bandwagon. Great CPFer and great communicator. Truly a pleasure to work with.

PS. Chuck, my check came in the mail today in the form of Olights. :D

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happiness prevails as far as my purchases go (at least on my end, but I needed gifts and swiped away everyone's fun). He sold me (practically gave away) an unused 15 year old xenon strion (i was feeling nostalgic). The stated runtime from streamlight is 70 minutes. After 2 recharges i clocked it at 65 minutes (maybe 66: I didn't check the seconds). He actually offered me a partial refund after a small hiccup which turned out to be my fault. Great cpf'er here