New iPad Mini - WOW!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the new ipad mini is insane lol it is fatser then some gaming machines made a few years ago

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Re: New iPad Mini

And it works with the Apple Pencil.

The minis are a really good size for reading, that sort of old school Reader's Digest size to the pages, very comfy.

Last edited by a moderator:

raggie33

*the raggedier*

And it works with the Apple Pencil.

The minis are a really good size for reading, that sort of old school Reader's Digest size to the pages, very comfy.
lol im selling lots of stuff to get one sadly it is local only. i wonder if snapdragon has anything as good as the apple cpu?

Last edited by a moderator:

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast

I .... do not like Apple PCs/laptops....... But my wife converted me to liking their IOS platform.

I actually really like it a lot even though I use a Windows PC for everything else. I use a 2013 ipad mini and my wife has one of the larger (not newest) Ipad pros. They are so nice for specific things like consuming media or using apps. The ipads really bridge that space between cell phones and desktop PCs so well. Glad to hear at least the newest ipads are blazingly fast as it seems a lot of people have a lot of issues with their practices making desktops/imacs these days.